Transcript Ordering Issues

I am currently trying to order my official transcript from Texas Christian University. The school has been added in my application portal and I am following the process to order the transcript from the National Student Clearinghouse however when I search for my school name it doesn't appear (I also searched for just "Texas" and "Christian" but it still didn't show up). On the TCU registrar's website, NSC is the correct vendor to use and I can order it through the TCU site but I am worried that it won't be addressed appropriately to CASPA because it asks for the recipient email address although it's an application service. Anyone else run into a similar issue and was still able to order their transcript and have it posted to their application in the past? And of course due to COVID-19, transcripts won't be mailed so I can't circumvent the issue that way

I'm dealing with the same issue, as well. I was assuming that the Application ID could be placed into the 'Department' region when first putting CASPA into the Organization region in the beginning. However, I'm still unable to figure out the recipient email problem... I'm thinking it could be a glitch in the NSC website, but haven't heard back from them at this time. Have you been able to find any solution thus far?

• 1 year later...

Has anyone ever found resolution to this problem? I'm currently dealing with the same situation. CASPA tech support says they don't have an email to provide and cannot tell me if they have ever had issues with National Student Clearinghouse. All they can tell me is to contact their customer support by looking it up on their website. 

edit: here's their contact number: (703) 742-4200. We are available today from 9am-2pm EST.

I'll have to try and call them tomorrow and I'll update this post in hopes it may save prospecting applications from the grief I'm dealing with.