5 minutes ago, PA365 said:

They said that it will be final early next week and you would know then when I asked them if all of the invites have been sent out yet!

Thank you for the feedback! That makes me feel somewhat better😊

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PA365 said:

They said that it will be final early next week and you would know then when I asked them if all of the invites have been sent out yet!

I’m glad someone asked! I’ve been using all of my self control to not reach out, because I know they are being inundated with questions! Thank you for doing that!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I am also curious about this. I live in ND and have not received an invite. I can’t stop checking my email!

I am also an ND resident and haven’t received an invite yet. I know residency weighs pretty heavy at UND. Did anyone else apply without a preceptor? 

15 minutes ago, Als29 said:

I am also an ND resident and haven’t received an invite yet. I know residency weighs pretty heavy at UND. Did anyone else apply without a preceptor? 

I did apply with a preceptor. Where are you located in ND?!

2 minutes ago, Als29 said:

I’m in Fargo! 

I’m in Bismarck! What do you currently do for a living? I’m a surgical tech and dental assistant. My bachelors is in surgical technology. Best of luck to you!

Edited by PaAlltheWay84
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I’m in Bismarck! What do you currently do for a living? I’m a surgical tech and dental assistant. My bachelors is in surgical technology. Best of luck to you!

I'm also a surgical tech!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I work as a Patient Care Tech in Oncology part time for the past three years and I also serve on the ND Covid-19 Operations Team for the state heath department. Best of luck to you as well! 

1 hour ago, tayrae9109 said:

I'm also a surgical tech!

I'm so excited to see so many surgical techs applying! I am a surgical tech/ First assist (weekend option) and work as a disease epidemiologist during the week! 

How exciting!! Maybe we can all get in together and discuss our experiences as CST's

1 hour ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I didn't know they had a bachelors in surgical technology!! How neat!!! 

Anyone else a dental hygienist?! I’ve been practicing hygiene for 12 years and have wanted to be a PA since I learned about it in hygiene school 🤦🏼‍♀️ There are no close programs around me and I cannot relocate so I am very limited on options. Good luck to everyone!

Just now, Jennez said:

Anyone else a dental hygienist?! I’ve been practicing hygiene for 12 years and have wanted to be a PA since I learned about it in hygiene school 🤦🏼‍♀️ There are no close programs around me and I cannot relocate so I am very limited on options. Good luck to everyone!

Have you applied to Yale or UW-madison Distance education option?

1 hour ago, wltaylor said:

Have you applied to Yale or UW-madison Distance education option?

I have applied to Yale and am currently on the waitlist. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jennez said:

I have applied to Yale and am currently on the waitlist. 

Awwww 😞

Well hopefully you can get off the waitlist soon!!! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wltaylor said:

I didn't know they had a bachelors in surgical technology!! How neat!!! 

Northern Arizona University offers the Surg tech bachelors. Was so excited to find that!

20 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

Northern Arizona University offers the Surg tech bachelors. Was so excited to find that!

What kind of classes do they offer? 

6 hours ago, Greenericl said:

Those of you who received invites to interview, are you in track 1 or track 2?

They no longer have track 1 or 2. They did away with that for this cycle and will not resume that. Pre reqs  were also changed this year and will change again next application cycle. Everyone is applying together.

Edited by PaAlltheWay84

Anyone else feel like they cant really sleep this weekend waiting to hear back? I feel like I cant think about anything else other than this!

Hey guys! So only 2 of my evaluations came back the 3rd person did not replay back yet 😞 do u think this is an automatic not acceptance? And those who are not accepted are they notified yet ? 

1 hour ago, wltaylor said:

Anyone else feel like they cant really sleep this weekend waiting to hear back? I feel like I cant think about anything else other than this!

Meeeeee!!!!!

25 minutes ago, AbirE said:

Meeeeee!!!!!

Glad I'm not the only one! Like I haven't even been able to really focus on my school work either because of how stressed out I am about this! and I still have project proposals to outline 😞

7 hours ago, wltaylor said:

Right there with you. I’m really hoping there are still interview invites to be sent and not rejections 😅

• Upvote 1