Jump to content

Recommended Posts

11 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

I applied in May! Hoping to hear something soon! I live in Tennessee and do not have any schools close to me. Has anyone heard anything? I cant seem to find much about this program, unfortunately. 

An email came out September 1st saying that interview invites would be sent out by the end of this month! It is not rolling admissions. Good luck! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, PA1Day2 said:

An email came out September 1st saying that interview invites would be sent out by the end of this month! It is not rolling admissions. Good luck! 

Yes I recently discovered it was not rolling admissions so I've been kicking myself in the butt for applying so early just to hurry up and wait! Hopefully we will get interview invites soon! I remember the email stating interviews were the second week in October, which is the week I will be getting married/on my honeymoon, so I was so bummed when they said it was non-negotiable and you had to fly to ND for them. Then they sent an email stating they would only be through zoom- thank goodness! I just hope I get the opportunity to interview!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

Yes I recently discovered it was not rolling admissions so I've been kicking myself in the butt for applying so early just to hurry up and wait! Hopefully we will get interview invites soon! I remember the email stating interviews were the second week in October, which is the week I will be getting married/on my honeymoon, so I was so bummed when they said it was non-negotiable and you had to fly to ND for them. Then they sent an email stating they would only be through zoom- thank goodness! I just hope I get the opportunity to interview!

Ahhh, congratulations! 😊

Edited by PA1Day2
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any one have any contact yet? The admissions office emailed me for some additional documentation so I am hoping that this is a good sign!!! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wltaylor said:

Any one have any contact yet? The admissions office emailed me for some additional documentation so I am hoping that this is a good sign!!! 

I have been asked the same!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wltaylor said:

Any one have any contact yet? The admissions office emailed me for some additional documentation so I am hoping that this is a good sign!!! 

What additional documentation did they ask for? If you don’t mind me asking 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wltaylor said:

Any one have any contact yet? The admissions office emailed me for some additional documentation so I am hoping that this is a good sign!!! 

Not yet. I did not submit payment until about a month ago. They reminded me it was due but I have not heard anything since. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, tayrae9109 said:

What additional documentation did they ask for? If you don’t mind me asking 😊

they asked for more documentation on my preceptor and also some information about my current MPH schooling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gretch1212 said:

I haven’t heard anything either and very anxious. Hopefully soon we will hear something. 

I'm very anxious too! I am hoping to hear something by next week. Interviews typically go out by the end of September right? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wltaylor said:

I'm very anxious too! I am hoping to hear something by next week. Interviews typically go out by the end of September right? 

End of September is what they have been in the past with interviews the 2nd and 3rd week of Oct, acceptance letters via email just before Thanksgiving

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, kettle said:

End of September is what they have been in the past with interviews the 2nd and 3rd week of Oct, acceptance letters via email just before Thanksgiving

Thanks! I emailed the admissions office last night to ask if they had an idea about interviews going out this week or next. I know previously, they sent out an email about interviews being the first and second week of October and posted dates. The admissions office advised they did not know if it would be this week or next week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

8 minutes ago, Mhpa2020 said:

Also just got an interview invite, would love to connect prior to if anyone else is interested! Congrats and good luck to all!

I also recieved an interview invite. Was your interview time 4 and a half hours?? Mine said 12:30-5:00 PM so I'm a bit confused, that seems to be like a long time. It would be awesome to connect prior, I have no idea how to prepare for this interview.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

For those of you that have received interview invites, can I ask where you live?

I am also curious about this. I live in ND and have not received an invite. I can’t stop checking my email!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PaAlltheWay84 said:

I am also curious about this. I live in ND and have not received an invite. I can’t stop checking my email!

I can’t either! Now that I know invites are being sent out I’ve been checking like a mad woman. I live in Tennessee and applied in May, although my payment wasn’t sent in until late August. I have heard they give preference for in state / surrounding states...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Jlnisbett said:

I can’t either! Now that I know invites are being sent out I’ve been checking like a mad woman. I live in Tennessee and applied in May, although my payment wasn’t sent in until late August. I have heard they give preference for in state / surrounding states...

Where at in TN? I live in KY on the KY/IN boarder. I am super anxious now! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They said that it will be final early next week and you would know then when I asked them if all of the invites have been sent out yet!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wltaylor said:

Where at in TN? I live in KY on the KY/IN boarder. I am super anxious now! 

 

That's awesome! I live in middle TN, between Nashville and Chattanooga. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, PA365 said:

They said that it will be final early next week and you would know then when I asked them if all of the invites have been sent out yet!

 

Not like I wanted to sleep at all this weekend or next week lol

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More