2020-2021 Wisconsin-Madison Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, PaLiz2021 said:

Don’t lose hope!  I’ve heard so many stories about people getting called off the waiting list. Good luck!

Thank you @paliz2021 !

I just want to put a PSA out there : for the love of all things holy please decline your interview invite if anyone is confident that they do not want to go to UW-Madison 🤣🤣 This is my top choice school and my final hope for getting into a summer start program.

I am also kicking myself because I thought for sure I applied for both the on-campus and distance programs. Ugh.

9 minutes ago, WakadanPA said:

Thank you @paliz2021 !

I just want to put a PSA out there : for the love of all things holy please decline your interview invite if anyone is confident that they do not want to go to UW-Madison 🤣🤣 This is my top choice school and my final hope for getting into a summer start program.

I am also kicking myself because I thought for sure I applied for both the on-campus and distance programs. Ugh.

hahaah sameeee 😂😂 

20 minutes ago, wltaylor said:

I got my rejection letter this morning. Good luck everyone! 

Hi, Am really sorry to hear that, I got my rejection email this morning as well. I was confident enough that I'll definitely get an interview invitation after I have 14k of direct patient care experience, but dream remained dream, Good Luck to you for the next time, Am out, 

Hi all, 

I was rejected from this broken and felt heartbroken. A day after, I was accepted into a different program that I ended up falling in love with! The bottom line - I'm going to be a PA! Keep your head up high. Just because one school says no doesn't mean another won't say yes. You will be a PA! You're enough! You got this! Good luck and best wishes to all of you! ❤️

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 12:24 PM, jcPA19 said:

If I remember correctly, interview invites came out on December 10th or 11th of last year. 

I'm currently in UW's Traditional Distance Education PA program. I'm happy to answer any questions if people have them. Good luck everyone!

Would you mind if I asked you a few questions via PM?

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, PAsoontobe21 said:

Just got the email today that I got pulled off the waitlist and will be interviewing! I’m SO excited and grateful! If someone already interviewed, how did it go? 

Congrats! I interviewed Monday! It was very chill. They really just want to get to know you! ❤️ Good Luck!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PAsoontobe21 said:

Just got the email today that I got pulled off the waitlist and will be interviewing! I’m SO excited and grateful! If someone already interviewed, how did it go? 

Congratulations!!! There is hope after all. I'm sure you will do great on your interview. Which day did you chose?

• Like 1