2020-2021 Bethel Application Cycle

6 hours ago, bellarae2872 said:

Received an interview invite today for October 9th! Received an email from Bethel on 7/28 that my application was verified. 

Congrats! Received my supplemental application verification email on 8/3. Since you heard back about a week before on 7/28, and heard back 6 hrs ago, you give me hope; but who knows with the current crazy application cycle. Thank you!! 

40 minutes ago, Cysteine said:

For those that received an invitation for an interview, how long is the time slot for your interview?

30 minutes. I'm curious if thats for a specific section or if things will all be done within a 30 minute period, it seems pretty quick to me.

4 minutes ago, kp1222 said:

30 minutes. I'm curious if thats for a specific section or if things will all be done within a 30 minute period, it seems pretty quick to me.

mine is also 30 mins. that does seem pretty quick to me too

30 minutes seems quick to me also, that is why I posed the question.  This is probably a preliminary interview to bring down the size of those that will be interviewed further, possibly in-person.  I still can’t believe I was granted an interview.  Best of luck to all of you!  I wish we could all be accepted.

how is everyone preparing for this interview? and does anyone know what they’ll use to connect with us virtually? (i.e. Zoom, etc)

On 9/11/2020 at 6:45 PM, Mlosa said:

Do they send rejection emails?

This is what I am wondering as well. I am anxiously awaiting to hear back and holding out a tiny amount of hope that they are still sending invites out.

• Like 1

Hey everyone!

Current Bethel PA student here! Good luck to all of you and I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you some day! I know this year is SO different with interviews and such, but reach out if you have any questions about the program, professors, or really anything - I can try to answer anything I can! 

-Abbie 

• Like 1

Hey everyone!
Current Bethel PA student here! Good luck to all of you and I look forward to hopefully meeting some of you some day! I know this year is SO different with interviews and such, but reach out if you have any questions about the program, professors, or really anything - I can try to answer anything I can! 
-Abbie 

Thank you for wanting to help. How long was your interview if you can remember. Mine is scheduled for 30mins and I just don’t know what to expect. What interview format they use? It might be different from yours because of covid but anything helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, abbiemarton said:

Hey everyone!

-Abbie 

Hey Abbie, thanks for offering to help. I received an interview invitation as well. I don't know what to expect and I am supper nervous. If you don't mind, can you share what your interview experience was like. Was the interview format traditional or mmi. Thanks

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 7:47 PM, Dario said:

Thank you for wanting to help. How long was your interview if you can remember. Mine is scheduled for 30mins and I just don’t know what to expect. What interview format they use? It might be different from yours because of covid but anything helps.

Hi! 

My interview was split up in 6-7 mini stations for about 30 minutes each. I know that will be changing due to COVID but it sounds like the individual interview time is the same! I remember there was a group interview, individual interview, and a few others that included student panels and gave interviewee's a chance to ask questions! 

Hi! 
My interview was split up in 6-7 mini stations for about 30 minutes each. I know that will be changing due to COVID but it sounds like the individual interview time is the same! I remember there was a group interview, individual interview, and a few others that included student panels and gave interviewee's a chance to ask questions! 

Thank you.

• Like 1

On 9/16/2020 at 8:33 PM, chisomnazu said:

Hey Abbie, thanks for offering to help. I received an interview invitation as well. I don't know what to expect and I am supper nervous. If you don't mind, can you share what your interview experience was like. Was the interview format traditional or mmi. Thanks

Hi! 

It was more traditional, but I honestly do not know how things are going to change with COVID! My personal interview experience was wonderful - I fell in love with the program and professors and I am beyond thankful for my spot in the program. 

Good luck with your interview!! Be confident, be relaxed, and just show Bethel who YOU are. 

1 hour ago, abbiemarton said:

Hi! 

It was more traditional, but I honestly do not know how things are going to change with COVID! My personal interview experience was wonderful - I fell in love with the program and professors and I am beyond thankful for my spot in the program. 

Good luck with your interview!! Be confident, be relaxed, and just show Bethel who YOU are. 

Thank you

On 9/16/2020 at 6:57 PM, abbiemarton said:

Hey everyone!

-Abbie 

Hi! 
I actually have a few questions if you don't mind!? 🙂

1. Would you mind sharing what a typical week looks like in terms of class times/days of the week you meet? (I think I remember someone said Bethel only has class M-Thur? Are students in class from 8-5 each day or are they broken up in chunks?).

2. Also, just curious what your favorite thing about the program is and what your least favorite is (aka, one thing you wish you could change).

3. Lastly, have you done any of the international rotations/travel with Bethel? I noticed there are options for mission trips--is this offered within the curriculum, too? Like if I wanted to do one of my rotations abroad.

Sorry for all the questions, I just love Bethel and want to know as much as I can haha 🙂 

• Like 1

For those of you that had your interview last week, when did Bethel email you with more information and did the interview end up taking only 30 minutes? Thanks in advance and I hope everyone had a great interview! 

On 10/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, jrbPAhehe said:

The emailed right after and yes it took only thirty minutes. Good luck with yours! 🙂

Did they email you with the status of your acceptance or give you any idea of when you may hear back?!