Locum/Temp PA Work Satisfaction?

I am looking at the possibility of moving from a clinic/ER based position to a locum/temp work position. I was curious to the job satisfaction from PA's who are working temp/locums and making their own schedules vs. those with set schedules plus call. It would seem that working less days for more money and benefits would ideal but am sure there are down sides that I have overlooked. Any input would be appreciated.

I am looking at the possibility of moving from a clinic/ER based position to a locum/temp work position. I was curious to the job satisfaction from PA's who are working temp/locums and making their own schedules vs. those with set schedules plus call. It would seem that working less days for more money and benefits would ideal but am sure there are down sides that I have overlooked. Any input would be appreciated.

Archived