Physicians Associate vs Physician Associate

I have just read a post in C1 by Matt Anderson which was very interesting regarding the history of physician "associate". In the history it refers to PAs as Physicians Associate which I feel may describe better what I am as a PA. Without the "s" I see where there could be concern of sounding independent and not as a woring component of a "team". Just my 2 cents.

I have just read a post in C1 by Matt Anderson which was very interesting regarding the history of physician "associate". In the history it refers to PAs as Physicians Associate which I feel may describe better what I am as a PA. Without the "s" I see where there could be concern of sounding independent and not as a woring component of a "team". Just my 2 cents.

Archived