Jump to content

UNT 2020-2021 application cycle


Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, pa9701 said:

Hey guys! How long after you submitted did it take to receive the email about paying the $40 fee? I submitted and was verified May 29 and haven’t heard anything yet. Thanks

Hi! I received my email 4 days after my application was verified. Be sure to check your junk/spam folder too! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

hi! I just wanted to double check two things -

1. they do not have a Supplemental App to do, correct? 

2. Since they do not consider GRE, we should not send them ours even if we did take it? 

I could have sworn I sent them one last time I applied, so I just wanted to make sure! Goodluck everyone!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, lilPACc said:

hi! I just wanted to double check two things -

1. they do not have a Supplemental App to do, correct? 

2. Since they do not consider GRE, we should not send them ours even if we did take it? 

I could have sworn I sent them one last time I applied, so I just wanted to make sure! Goodluck everyone!!!

Hey there!,

They do not have a supplemental application aside from the questions that are already implemented into the CASPA application.

However, once you have submitted your CASPA application (and its been verified) and they have received your CASPer scores you will get a confirmation e-mail, then all you will need to do is pay the application processing fee which they will provide the link for in an e-mail.

Once the application processing fee has been received by UNTHSC (usually takes between 24-48 hours), you will receive an e-mail from them with "Application Complete/Under Review" in the subject line.

Last cycle they DID require the GRE, but are not considering GRE scores this cycle so there is not a need to send your GRE scores to them.

Sorry for the long-winded post, and if anyone else would like to chime in feel free. Good luck!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, no I appreciate that so much!!! Thank you @OSRS1993! I wanted to submit today but I'm still trying to perfect my personal statement & the additional questions. I know applying early is everything so I'm super disappointed in myself but looking forward to finally be done within the next couple of days. Goodluck to you!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, lilPACc said:

Wow, no I appreciate that so much!!! Thank you @OSRS1993! I wanted to submit today but I'm still trying to perfect my personal statement & the additional questions. I know applying early is everything so I'm super disappointed in myself but looking forward to finally be done within the next couple of days. Goodluck to you!!

No worries!

Also don't get down on yourself.

If you look at the past forums they offer many interview slots over the course of the application cycle. Reading through the various forums we feel that there is this timeline and that we really need to abide by it - and sometimes we end up putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves, and regardless once we submit our application it is inevitably out of our hands. 

Yes, they do have rolling admissions, however as long as you're working toward getting it done and using your time wisely you'll finish it in time! Good luck! @lilPACc

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, OSRS1993 said:

No worries!

Also don't get down on yourself.

If you look at the past forums they offer many interview slots over the course of the application cycle. Reading through the various forums we feel that there is this timeline and that we really need to abide by it - and sometimes we end up putting unnecessary pressure on ourselves, and regardless once we submit our application it is inevitably out of our hands. 

Yes, they do have rolling admissions, however as long as you're working toward getting it done and using your time wisely you'll finish it in time! Good luck! @lilPACc

You are too sweet!! I needed that. I just created an account but I've look at these forums before. They're great and super resourceful but sometimes stress me out! Lol. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PAwithasmile said:

does any one know how long it took for your casper results to be sent to the schools?

I don't know specifically how long mine took, but the email confirmation I got just after taking the test says about 2-3 weeks. I took it on May 7th. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, PAwithasmile said:

does any one know how long it took for your casper results to be sent to the schools?

It took 2 weeks to the day for mine to be graded/sent.

On your account page it'll change to say "Completed-Score delivered." Depending on the volume of tests that are taken the website states it should take 2-3 weeks for the test to be graded and scores to be sent.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By hy0914
      Hello All pre-PA students! We know how difficult the application process for PA school can be, and we are hoping to make it just a little easier. 
      Loma Linda University is holding their 3rd annula pre-PA conference to help prospective students learn more about the profession, application process, and our program. 
      Spend the day with Faculty, local PAs, alumni, and current students! Our main speaker for this event is Tony Adkins PA-C or more popularly known as the "dancing doc".  We will be hosting ultrasound and intubation skills labs as well as several information sessions pertaining to writing your personal statement, how to ace the interview, general Q&A, and profession information.  The goal is to show you how to become a competitive applicant!
      DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT APPLYING TO PA SCHOOL!
      LLU PA Program Admission Representatives will be in attendance. Past attendees have been accepted to LLU's PA program. Refreshments will be provided, and there will also be raffle prizes given away every hour! 
      Visit our eventbrite page for additional information and tickets! 
      https://www.eventbrite.com/e/llus-3rd-annual-pre-pa-conference-registration-85925681025
    • By mschwanke
      I started a fiverr gig to help students applying to PA school. Rate is reasonable. I'm not looking to price gouge, but I'll spend a lot of time helping you perfect your application; so some compensation is reasonable. I was accepted to multiple schools with my first application, and I graduated from PA school in 2011.
       
      https://www.fiverr.com/mschwankepac/help-you-with-your-application-to-physician-assistant-pa-school
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More