• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I received this thread in my email about al the posting from today. So I went to check my email and I WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE CLASS OF 2024 for UNT HSC FORT WORTH!! I am crying tears of joy because this

Just got an interview invitation for September 19 over zoom!!!  Had my application submitted and verified by 5/12/2020. My CASPER was done back in April.    Stats  Male 27 yea

Interview invited - it will be through zoom.

Posted Images

10 hours ago, minka said:

Nope. Still waiting. Has anybody been calling UNT that is on the wait list? If somebody did, did you just call admissions people?

I called yesterday and just asked if they could confirm my spot on waitlist. I also asked how active the waitlist was and the lady said they had been utilizing it. She couldn't tell me how many people were on the waitlist. She said they could contact you up to the day of orientation. Didn't really provide any new information.

I called a couple weeks ago and received a similar response. 

• Like 1
On 6/8/2021 at 1:03 PM, PAwithasmile said:

when you called did they sound hopeful? such as giving reassurance or pretty much start looking at other options?

I would say neither. She was neutral and just answered questions matter of fact. She is an admissions person that works in the office, I don't think she has any say on who is accepted or not.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, PrePALife0987 said:

Do you guys have another program to enroll into in case UNT doesn't get back to you? 

No, I live and work in fort worth and wanted to complete a program here. I only applied to UNTHSC. First time applying. Not sure if I will be applying again.

Edited by minka
  • Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By hy0914
      Hello All pre-PA students! We know how difficult the application process for PA school can be, and we are hoping to make it just a little easier. 
      Loma Linda University is holding their 3rd annula pre-PA conference to help prospective students learn more about the profession, application process, and our program. 
      Spend the day with Faculty, local PAs, alumni, and current students! Our main speaker for this event is Tony Adkins PA-C or more popularly known as the "dancing doc".  We will be hosting ultrasound and intubation skills labs as well as several information sessions pertaining to writing your personal statement, how to ace the interview, general Q&A, and profession information.  The goal is to show you how to become a competitive applicant!
      DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO LEARN ABOUT APPLYING TO PA SCHOOL!
      LLU PA Program Admission Representatives will be in attendance. Past attendees have been accepted to LLU's PA program. Refreshments will be provided, and there will also be raffle prizes given away every hour! 
      Visit our eventbrite page for additional information and tickets! 
      https://www.eventbrite.com/e/llus-3rd-annual-pre-pa-conference-registration-85925681025
    • By mschwanke
      I started a fiverr gig to help students applying to PA school. Rate is reasonable. I'm not looking to price gouge, but I'll spend a lot of time helping you perfect your application; so some compensation is reasonable. I was accepted to multiple schools with my first application, and I graduated from PA school in 2011.

https://www.fiverr.com/mschwankepac/help-you-with-your-application-to-physician-assistant-pa-school

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More