Sending in scores/transcripts too early?

You Can send your GRE scores through ETS anytime to the specific codes listed on PA program’s website, but my advice would be to really narrow down which schools will you be applying to before doing this. I intended to apply to a few more schools than I actually did, but after adding them to my caspa and seeing the kind/amount of supplemental questions they required, I changed my mind. One school had a terribly long supplemental, but I did it anyway because I already paid the fee to send my GRE scores. 

For transcripts, you have to wait for the cycle to open. When requesting your transcripts, you have to attach a CASPA generated form so they are attached to application correctly. For many universities, you can attach this when requesting your transcripts, but for a CC I took classes at, I had to call them to see how I could get them this form, luckily I was able to email it and they processed the request rather quickly. 

I would recommend requesting transcripts the day CASPA opens. Many college confirm degrees/grades in early to mid May and can get swamped with new graduates/current students requesting transcripts. 

• 9 months later...

When you want to send in your transcripts for offical review to CASPA the website will give you the option to generate a fillable PDF document that you can then attach to your transcripts request with specific insturctions to your Unviersity on where/how to mail your transcripts to CASPA.

It also has a QR code I believe and an application identification number (CASPA id) so that the staff at CASPA can quickly attach your documents with your application. 

• 3 weeks later...