Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, futurepanat said:

Does anyone know if there has been/will be a Facebook group to connect with all of the accepted students?

Im in the C/o 2022, I made one for our class (students only) a few months out from the start date. It isnt frowned upon or anything, but the "official" one with faculty and other cohorts won't be made until really close to start day!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, orthorocks said:

Does the diversity email get sent to everyone I'm curious? Also how can we find out how many seats are opened since people are already getting accepted?

If it was sent recently, I did not get it. I am interviewing in November though so maybe it's for those who already interviewed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OMG! 
I just received my acceptance call!! Still can't believe it!!

Omg congrats!! That’s so exciting! A lot sooner than I thought wow


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, mikejmorrison17 said:

OMG! 

I just received my acceptance call!! Still can't believe it!!

Congratulations!! That was fast! Do you mind sharing your stats here, if you haven’t already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, figuringitout2019 said:

If it was sent recently, I did not get it. I am interviewing in November though so maybe it's for those who already interviewed?

I just got it last week, when did you submit your application?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 9:03 PM, orthorocks said:

Hey I will be there! but in the afternoon interview sessions.

I will be interviewing on 9/21/20 in the afternoon session!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, mikejmorrison17 said:

OMG! 

I just received my acceptance call!! Still can't believe it!!

First of all congratulations that’s really awesome. Truly happy for u because I know I can’t wait to be in your position! How long after your interview did you get a call and what did you do to prepare I know we already signed nondisclosure agreement but how did you prepare?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, orthorocks said:

First of all congratulations that’s really awesome. Truly happy for u because I know I can’t wait to be in your position! How long after your interview did you get a call and what did you do to prepare I know we already signed nondisclosure agreement but how did you prepare?

Thank you! 

I heard back in 2 days and I prepped by watching a lot of PA interview prep videos. 

Best of luck in your interview!!

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm interviewing on Oct 5 and other than the time and date, I really don't have any other information. Was I supposed to get a packet or email detailing how the day is going? or are they gonna shoot us a link a day or 2 before the interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Kerry said:

I'm interviewing on Oct 5 and other than the time and date, I really don't have any other information. Was I supposed to get a packet or email detailing how the day is going? or are they gonna shoot us a link a day or 2 before the interview?

Congratulations on getting an interview! They send you an email approximately one week before your interview date which contains attachments detailing your schedule, a confidentiality agreement, a power-point slide containing information concerning their program, etc. From my experience with multiple other schools the process is very smooth and they do a very good job making you prepared. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2020 at 9:22 PM, orthorocks said:

Does the diversity email get sent to everyone I'm curious? Also how can we find out how many seats are opened since people are already getting accepted?

The diversity email does not get sent to everyone. I got one last year based on my ethnicity, childhood upbringing/income. I think it's kind of like an affirmative action thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2020 at 1:34 PM, wolfpack10 said:

Just got accepted here. Good luck everyone who is interviewing/scheduled. Just be yourself! 

how long after interview did they notify you and was it through email?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/17/2020 at 4:39 PM, Kerry said:

I'm interviewing on Oct 5 and other than the time and date, I really don't have any other information. Was I supposed to get a packet or email detailing how the day is going? or are they gonna shoot us a link a day or 2 before the interview?

Shortly after I set up my interview date, I was sent an email detailing the process. They then said they would send an email out 1 week before the interview with all the links and further information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/16/2020 at 2:13 PM, Lorina said:

Does the program typically notify students of their acceptance through phone calls?

Yes they do! They'll call, if you miss it they leave a voicemail then an email follows!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, jparra1 said:

It was really nice meeting everyone at today's AM interview session! Best of luck to everyone this cycle.

Thanks Jose! Nice to meet you too and good luck to you and your girlfriend! Free free to reach out via PM

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/21/2020 at 3:15 PM, jparra1 said:

It was really nice meeting everyone at today's AM interview session! Best of luck to everyone this cycle.

Goood luck everyone,  is anyone else on edge until we get word back! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, orthorocks said:

Goood luck everyone,  is anyone else on edge until we get word back! 

Did anyone hear back from the 9/14 interview?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More