10 minutes ago, KortneyDaly said:

@KaiteKakes Sorry to hear about your recent news. The perfect PA program is out there for you, don't lose hope!

Thanks, girl! I have interviews to my top 2 programs so I'm not panicking yet. 🙂 Good luck to you! 

• Like 1

Hello! 

I am a reapplicant and was on the APOS waitlist last cycle. Has anyone from that list who reapplied been contacted for an interview? I am starting to worry 😕 

5 minutes ago, lh1996 said:

Hello! 

I am a reapplicant and was on the APOS waitlist last cycle. Has anyone from that list who reapplied been contacted for an interview? I am starting to worry 😕 

What’s APOS?

2 hours ago, mikejmorrison17 said:

What’s APOS?

Accepted Pending An Open Seat, it is essentially a waitlist you get placed in until a spot opens up. They explain more about it during interviews, but I am not sure if their process has changed.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Stargirl22 said:

For reapplicants, did y'all resent y'alls GRE scores?

I did, but I’m not sure it was necessary. Maybe another re-applicant can attest to this with a bit more certainty.

On 8/6/2020 at 11:57 AM, lh1996 said:

Hello! 

@lh1996  Yes, I submitted my supplemental app on 8/1 and was contacted 8/5 for interview. 

Hi everyone!

I just received my interview invite for 11/2/20

CASPA application submitted – 6/15/20

Secondary supplemental submitted – 6/21/20

Interview invitation – 8/10/20

Overall GPA: 3.42

Overall science GPA: 3.29

PCE: About 3500 hours as a medical assistant and HCE: 805 hours as a front office admin

I also have volunteering and shadowing experiences as well. I wanted to share my stats because I graduated college in 2017 with an overall gpa of 3.24 and science gpa of 2.78. This will be my second application cycle but my first time applying to this school.  I hope this info is helpful for anyone who has a lower gpa! 🙂

Edited by stephuuu
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Received an interview invite a couple weeks ago. I’ll be interviewing on Oct 26th. For those of you who have already been accepted, what were your stats? Those who have interviewed, any additional advice for first time interviewees?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just got an interview invite and signed up for 11/16! First interview invite. Super excited. Submitted application 6/30. Interview invite received 8/14.

cGPA: 3.64, sGPA: 3.48, PCE: ~2400: (MA, EMT, and jobs from an assisted living facility), Shadow: 96, volunteer: 194, GRE: 311

Good luck everyone!

Just a heads up guys they have a cancelation list you can request to be put on to move your interview date up. Contact Gina @ ghirrilltorres@atsu.edu, she is very nice! 

• Like 3

Anyone get an email to pay the deposit to save your seat yet? Was told it would be sent this month 

How soon after you interviewed did you find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, byf8thpber said:

Just a heads up guys they have a cancelation list you can request to be put on to move your interview date up. Contact Gina @ ghirrilltorres@atsu.edu, she is very nice! 

Were you able to get put on the list and get an earlier interview date??

4 hours ago, paulprepa said:

Anyone get an email to pay the deposit to save your seat yet? Was told it would be sent this month 

Hey Paul, Its Tyler, I worked with you at Gateway. Just got an Interview invite. Is it cool if I reach out to you about how your interview was and if you have any tips? Appreciate it. 

• Like 1

Just got an interview invite today! Earliest date was December 7th....but I'll take it!

CASPA submitted 5/15, secondary submitted 6/13

GPA: 3.7

sGPA: 3.7

GRE: 301

Volunteer: 520

PCE: 3000 as an icu dietitian

Shadowing: 20 hours

Good luck everyone!

9 hours ago, paulprepa said:

I emailed Gina and she said the email would be sent by the end of August/beginning of September. I was getting nervous lol 

• Like 1