2020-2021 Application Cycle

1 hour ago, Miaaa said:

@Nlimo Looks like that wasn't updated because it also says that interviews will be done in person. If they do mention when interviews will be going until please keep us updated. I wish you all the best with upcoming interviews.

During my interview they said everyone who is interviewed will be told whether they got accepted, rejected, or waitlisted by thanksgiving. 

1 hour ago, SFPrepa said:

Hello guys! I’ll be interviewing tomorrow 🙂 is there a group forum for the rest of the interviewees/does anyone want to do a meet and greet today? Best of luck! 

Hi there! I’m interviewing tomorrow as well. I’m not sure if there is another group but I’d love to have an online meet and greet if possible. Either way I’m excited to see you tomorrow and good luck 🙂

2 hours ago, SFPrepa said:

Hello guys! I’ll be interviewing tomorrow 🙂 is there a group forum for the rest of the interviewees/does anyone want to do a meet and greet today? Best of luck! 

I'm working all day today unfortunately but I look forward to meeting all you tomorrow!😊

31 minutes ago, cschafer4 said:

No not yet! After reading some earlier posts it sounds like they send them out late afternoon? (Or at least I hope).

Thanks! Would you mind responding to this post when you receive it? I'm having trouble with receiving emails from NAU and I'm scared I'm not going to get this one...

3 minutes ago, amybrown said:

Thanks! Would you mind responding to this post when you receive it? I'm having trouble with receiving emails from NAU and I'm scared I'm not going to get this one...

I actually just got it about five minutes ago! I’m sure yours is coming but if you don’t hear from them soon I’d suggest emailing? Especially if you’ve had difficulties before. 

On 10/26/2020 at 2:07 PM, dean227 said:

Anyone hear back yet from the October 12th interview? 

I did Dean, I got in.
I think they said they may or may not accept a couple people per interview group then would go back and fill in the class. 
Unless you get a flat out rejection I believe it's still on the table. 

26 minutes ago, Samby said:

I did Dean, I got in.
I think they said they may or may not accept a couple people per interview group then would go back and fill in the class. 
Unless you get a flat out rejection I believe it's still on the table. 

How long was it after you interviewed that they got back to you?

29 minutes ago, dmanfoukh said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone recommend what I should do if I haven't heard back from NAU for an interview invitation or rejection yet? I applied early June 2020. 

Unfortunately from what I have heard today was the final round of interviews. So if you have not heard from them I would assume that they will not be sending you an invite. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

On 11/2/2020 at 4:04 PM, topban14 said:

Just wondering if anyone that interviewed on 28Oct has heard back from the program?

Hey! I interviewed that date and have not heard back. Did anyone who interviewed with me hear back from the program? 
The ones that heard back might not be on this forum. 

Guest dean227
6 minutes ago, Tllehann said:

Hey! I interviewed that date and have not heard back. Did anyone who interviewed with me hear back from the program? 

I interviewed on the 12th and haven’t heard back yet 😅😅. Hoping there will be good news before thanksgiving tho 🙏🏼

21 minutes ago, Tllehann said:

Hey! I interviewed on Oct. 26th and received my acceptance call last night! Congrats to everyone else that has been accepted and good luck to those still in the interview process. 🙂

• Like 3

7 hours ago, dmanfoukh said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone recommend what I should do if I haven't heard back from NAU for an interview invitation or rejection yet? I applied early June 2020. 

6 hours ago, topban14 said:

Unfortunately from what I have heard today was the final round of interviews. So if you have not heard from them I would assume that they will not be sending you an invite. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. 

Yea... In the interview today they did say that we were the last group, and a decision either way would be out to everyone by Thanksgiving. Sorry, keep your head up!! 

I completed my supplemental application on 8/20, and received an email on 8/19 about me not yet submitting the supplemental application. I just saw that I was supposed to email them to tell them I still wanted to be considered, but I must've missed that. I didn't email them at the time (whoops), but I haven't received a rejection email and I did receive a "non-resident classification" email. Anyone in a similar situation? Am I still being considered for admission?

Here is the email:

"We received an application for the Northern Arizona University Physician Assistant Program from you through CASPA. However, because you did not submit an NAU secondary application, you were not considered for admission to the program. We require completion of both the CASPA and NAU Graduate College applications before an application will be considered for admission to our program. Should you be interested in applying for the next cycle, please check our website at: http://nau.edu/pa for FAQs, application information, and deadlines. We will be using the CASPA application, which opens mid-April and we will accept applications until September 1 every year. A reminder once more, we require completion of the NAU Graduate College application by the September 1 deadline.

IMPORTANT NOTE: 

If you are a current applicant and the September 1 deadline has not yet lapsed, please complete the NAU supplemental application right away and notify us at PAProg@nau.edu immediately so that we may continue to review your application if you are still interested in our program. In the subject line, please include Re: No NAU App. If you believe you successfully completed the NAU application already and we are in error, please check to be sure you used the same email address on both applications (CASPA and NAU).  If the email addresses do not match on the two applications, we assume that the applications came from two different people with the same name.  Please notify us immediately at PAProg@nau.edu  if the emails do not match, but are both yours. If the September 1 deadline has passed, your application to our program will not be considered this year regardless of the reason. Please DO NOT call the PA program office. Follow the instructions above to communicate by email ONLY. "