Health Coaching

There is very limited info on this forum about "health coaching". I am speaking about advising clients on diet, lifestyle modifications, disease processes, workouts, motivation and accountability. There would be not prescribing of medications or diagnostic testing. Legally could/should one use PA-C as a selling point? Could one recommend supplements without a collaborating physician? There would be not weaning of current medications etc, that would be referred back to their PCP. What other legal aspect could one see about helping others achieve maximum performance and happiness. 

I don't see anything wrong with it as long as you aren't doing anything that requires a relationship with a physician(i.e. practicing medicine).  People put their titles on things all the time, such as books, to lend a sense of expertise.  You could even work on certifications to become a personal trainer and whatnot.

• Upvote 1