Registered Dietitian to Physician Assistant?

Hi everyone.

I am a soon-to-be dietitian who is serious about applying to PA school in the near future.

Although I have not shadowed a bariatric facility, I am, and have been for quite some time extremely interested in this field. Studying nutrition in undergrad, I have a strong background in obesity, weight loss, and the pathophysiological processes that coincide.

I was wondering if any current PA's have any information on the PA's role in the bariatric facility/surgical unit. Also, if anyone knows of any shadowing opportunities in the NYC Metro area, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Ali

Hi everyone.

I am a soon-to-be dietitian who is serious about applying to PA school in the near future.

Although I have not shadowed a bariatric facility, I am, and have been for quite some time extremely interested in this field. Studying nutrition in undergrad, I have a strong background in obesity, weight loss, and the pathophysiological processes that coincide.

I was wondering if any current PA's have any information on the PA's role in the bariatric facility/surgical unit. Also, if anyone knows of any shadowing opportunities in the NYC Metro area, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Ali

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much!

Sincerely,

Ali

Archived