List of schools and stats, what are my chances

Hello! I will be applying for the first time this year! I was wondering if you all could review the schools I'm planning on attending and my information and tell me whether or not I am a strong applicant.

Schools: Duke, Wake Forest, High Point University, Wingate University, Ohio Dominican University, Mount Union, Lake Erie College, Nova Southeastern University (not sure of which campus yet, any advice/thoughts would be appreciated), South University (not sure of which campus yet, any advice/thoughts would be appreciated)

Potential Schools: University of Toledo, Ohio University

Stats: Degree: Applied Health Science, minor in Food and Nutrition

cGPA 3.96

sGPA: 4.0

DPCH: 1700 as a scribe, 32 during a medical mission trip to ecuador

Shadowing: 32 in orthopedics and 56 in dermatology (I would have more if it weren't for COVID)

Volunteer hours: 351

GRE: taking in May

Personal Statement: completed but looking for people to edit it, please PM me if interested

I appreciate any help/advice you are willing to offer! Please let me know if you have any questions.