Mercer Class of 2023 ACCEPTED

19 minutes ago, AmyGracey said:

Hi future PAs! This is a thread for anyone accepted into Mercer's incoming class starting in January 2021. Looking forward to meeting all of you. I'm from Cypress, TX but I'm living in College Station currently. Where are you all from?

Congrats! My name is Nyla and I'm from Atlanta.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:56 PM, AmyGracey said:

That's awesome! So will you be staying where you currently live? (I know Atlanta is a big place lol)

I'm about 35 mins from campus with no traffic so I'm planning on moving closer to school as well. Not sure where just yet! Let me know if y'all have any questions about Atlanta too.

1 hour ago, NylaL said:

I'm about 35 mins from campus with no traffic so I'm planning on moving closer to school as well. Not sure where just yet! Let me know if y'all have any questions about Atlanta too.

Definitely will take you up on that haha! I’ll be moving sometime in December most likely. Still have to workout housing and roommates/etc. Congrats on your acceptance! Can’t wait to meet you all :)) 

33 minutes ago, cuentro7 said:

Hey guys! My name is Caroline and I'm from Miami, Florida. I plan on looking at places to live sometime in July/August. Haven't decided if I want to live alone or with a roommate yet since I have a dog.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Aww what kind of dog do you have? 

1 hour ago, cbj25 said:

Hey everyone, my name is Cayley! I just found this thread but I was accepted back in December! I graduated from UGA and live about an hour from Mercer but I plan to move to ATL closer to our start date. Can't wait until the facebook group is made so we can all start getting to know each other better! 

Hi Cayley! If you’re interested in a roommate let me know! I’m still looking 🙂 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name is Amanda, I am looking forward to meeting everyone! I have read people’s posts about looking for roommates, I too am in the search... I’ll be living in a 5 bedroom house located only 3.0 miles from campus. There are 4 rooms available, all very large, with nice hardwood floors, great natural lighting, and really awesome closet spaces! 2 rooms have their own bathroom, 2 rooms would share one bathroom. The remaining common spaces in the home include kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms, basement and a relaxing sunroom space. Not only is the location super close to campus, but it is near plenty of grocery and shopping options. The surrounding area is a very safe atmosphere for running/walking. Earliest move-in date would be after Thanksgiving. The lease is through didactic year (May 2022). Leases can be extended on month to month (to accommodate clinicals) through December, 2022. $500 security deposit for each room. If you are interested, please message me and we can discuss the room dimensions and monthly rent!

43 minutes ago, aporoch said:

Hello! My name is Amanda, I am looking forward to meeting everyone! I have read people’s posts about looking for roommates, I too am in the search... I’ll be living in a 5 bedroom house located only 3.0 miles from campus. There are 4 rooms available, all very large, with nice hardwood floors, great natural lighting, and really awesome closet spaces! 2 rooms have their own bathroom, 2 rooms would share one bathroom. The remaining common spaces in the home include kitchen, dining room, 2 living rooms, basement and a relaxing sunroom space. Not only is the location super close to campus, but it is near plenty of grocery and shopping options. The surrounding area is a very safe atmosphere for running/walking. Earliest move-in date would be after Thanksgiving. The lease is through didactic year (May 2022). Leases can be extended on month to month (to accommodate clinicals) through December, 2022. $500 security deposit for each room. If you are interested, please message me and we can discuss the room dimensions and monthly rent!

Hi! I’m very interested! Sending you a message now 🙂 

• 7 months later...
On 4/11/2020 at 12:10 PM, AmyGracey said:

Hi future PAs! This is a thread for anyone accepted into Mercer's incoming class starting in January 2021. Looking forward to meeting all of you. I'm from Cypress, TX but I'm living in College Station currently. Where are you all from?

Curious, if any of y'all are still on here, how you're feeling after the first few days of the program? I'm excited to join next year, and would love to hear any insights you have. Ironically, I'll also be moving there from the Houston area

• 4 months later...