I went under review on 6/9. Sanjay said I should hear something soon last week but nothing so far.... 😢 I’m trying very hard to stay positive. But also, like I said, happy for those who have been admitted and offered interviews!

Edited by LindseyM1984

5 minutes ago, Crschr said:

Has anyone who interviewed around the 6th through the 16th received a rejection notice? 

I haven't heard anything yet. Feeling kinda forgotten 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

I haven't heard anything yet. Feeling kinda forgotten 

Yeah, I am feeling the same way. Not to detract at all from the successes of those who have just received interview invites. I am just trying to stay hopeful that they are still reviewing applications and we will hear back soon! 🙂

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Crschr said:

Has anyone who interviewed around the 6th through the 16th received a rejection notice? 

I still haven't heard anything either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ScullyAMA said:

Guys, I was invited to interview !!!!!  I took a few minutes to collect myself and make calls, and was successful at scheduling both. 

I am so happy for you!! Congrats!!

I know those 5 weeks felt like a lifetime. But, you made it. Congratulations! I'm sooo happy for you all. Now, get ready to knock those interviews out of the park!!! @ScullyAMA

I've heard there are 72 seats...it appears that only 27 have been filled. So just hang in there everyone! There's still hope, time, and seats!!! 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

I am so happy for you!! Congrats!!

Yay, thank you! How exciting?? 😊

4 minutes ago, YCrossPA said:

I know those 5 weeks felt like a lifetime. But, you made it. Congratulations! I'm sooo happy for you all. Now, get ready to knock those interviews out of the park!!! @ScullyAMA

I've heard there are 72 seats...it appears that only 27 have been filled. So just hang in there everyone! There's still hope, time, and seats!!! 

Hey that's really amazing! Imagine what everyone has to offer?? And it did seem so long, yet fast at the same time. How is it already almost August?? 

• Like 1

I would love to be a part! I am a thirteen year Sonographer (Ultrasound Tech), it would be so cool to exchange knowledge. I'm going to patiently pray and hope for an interview opportunity. But, if it comes...I'll be READY!!!

• Like 2

I would love to be a part! I am a thirteen year Sonographer (Ultrasound Tech), it would be so cool to exchange knowledge. I'm going to patiently pray and hope for an interview opportunity. But, if it comes...I'll be READY!!!

I’m a sonographer as well! Good luck to you, I’m sure your day will come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 minutes ago, JRussell said:

I am a sonographer as well! That’s awesome!! Good luck  as well.

• Like 1

Hey me too!

• Like 2

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Also, congrats to everyone that got accepted and interviews. Also, I completely feel for those who has heen waiting and go rejected. 

Can someone sent me any conselor email address so I can try to reach out to them? Thank you so much! 

Congratulations to everyone who has applied, has been accepted, and will be interviewing! Sorry to hear about everyone who was rejected (me too). It's okay! It happens! Onward and upward! 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gretch1212 said:

I am under review 

So am I, when did you recieve your review email of you don't mind me asking?

Did anyone who got rejected email back to ask why or how to improve? 

I have another interview tomorrow with another school and this just destroyed my confidence and I'm worried it was my interview that gave me the rejection 😔

Shout out to all of the Sonographers! Have any of you been accepted yet?

Chillin on the waitlist