2020 Yale Online Application Cycle

2 minutes ago, madi.loruss said:

I haven't heard anything yet. Feeling kinda forgotten 

Yeah, I am feeling the same way. Not to detract at all from the successes of those who have just received interview invites. I am just trying to stay hopeful that they are still reviewing applications and we will hear back soon! 🙂

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, PrePAABGL said:

I am so happy for you!! Congrats!!

Yay, thank you! How exciting?? 😊

4 minutes ago, YCrossPA said:

I know those 5 weeks felt like a lifetime. But, you made it. Congratulations! I'm sooo happy for you all. Now, get ready to knock those interviews out of the park!!! @ScullyAMA

I've heard there are 72 seats...it appears that only 27 have been filled. So just hang in there everyone! There's still hope, time, and seats!!! 

Hey that's really amazing! Imagine what everyone has to offer?? And it did seem so long, yet fast at the same time. How is it already almost August?? 

• Like 1

I would love to be a part! I am a thirteen year Sonographer (Ultrasound Tech), it would be so cool to exchange knowledge. I'm going to patiently pray and hope for an interview opportunity. But, if it comes...I'll be READY!!!

I’m a sonographer as well! Good luck to you, I’m sure your day will come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Also, congrats to everyone that got accepted and interviews. Also, I completely feel for those who has heen waiting and go rejected. 

Can someone sent me any conselor email address so I can try to reach out to them? Thank you so much!