HCE hours question

Not all of the schools I'm applying to require HCE hours, however some of them do. I am starting a CNA course at a nursing home (4 week course) and then I will be working as a CNA at the nursing home after I get certified at the beginning of August. Because one of my schools has an early deadline option, I will be submitting my CASPA app during the 1st week of July. However, I will be be certified as a CNA until August. I really want to include this in my application somehow, as some of the schools do require hours. How would you suggest I include this?

Thanks in advance!

Not all of the schools I'm applying to require HCE hours, however some of them do. I am starting a CNA course at a nursing home (4 week course) and then I will be working as a CNA at the nursing home after I get certified at the beginning of August. Because one of my schools has an early deadline option, I will be submitting my CASPA app during the 1st week of July. However, I will be be certified as a CNA until August. I really want to include this in my application somehow, as some of the schools do require hours. How would you suggest I include this?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks in advance!

Archived