10-20 seconds "What a PA is"

Physician assistants are health care professionals who practice medicine collegially with, and under the supervision of, physicians.

I'd say

Physician assistants are health care professionals who practice medicine alongside physicians.

or

Physician assistants are health care professionals who practice medicine in physician-PA teams.

or better yet

Physician associates are health care professionals who practice medicine.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Physician assistants are health care professionals who practice medicine collegially with, and under the supervision of, physicians.

I'd say

Physician assistants are health care professionals who practice medicine alongside physicians.

or

Physician assistants are health care professionals who practice medicine in physician-PA teams.

or better yet

I'd say

or

or better yet

"The ________ state medical board has licensed me to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications and tests as long as I have a Doctor on file to back me up, should I need them!"

to

"The ________ state medical board has licensed me to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications in collaboration with a physician.

"The ________ state medical board has licensed me to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications and tests as long as I have a Doctor on file to back me up, should I need them!"

to

"The ________ state medical board has licensed me to diagnose, treat, and prescribe medications in collaboration with a physician.

to

Patient: Are you a doctor?

Reply: Oh no.. I work for a living...

This was always the response when you called a senior enlisted soldier "Sir", by mistake...lol

Oh hell, I was in the military and I STILL use this one when patients ask me that....LOL.....

This was always the response when you called a senior enlisted soldier "Sir", by mistake...lol

Oh hell, I was in the military and I STILL use this one when patients ask me that....LOL.....

Archived