Permanent license and temporary permit processing time

I heard lots of horror stories of the delay in NY permanent license processing time. How long that it usually takes from time that application is submitted till you got your license?

Is temporary permit faster if I decide to apply before taking PANCE? Will it automatically be upgraded to permanent license once I pass PANCE or do I have to reapply for the real license?

Thanks

I heard lots of horror stories of the delay in NY permanent license processing time. How long that it usually takes from time that application is submitted till you got your license?

Is temporary permit faster if I decide to apply before taking PANCE? Will it automatically be upgraded to permanent license once I pass PANCE or do I have to reapply for the real license?

Thanks

Thanks

Archived