NAU Arizona

Guest Lorennnn

Guest Lorennnn

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has interviewed at NAU? What is the interview process and like? Are there any tricky questions? Also how long after the interview process do you know about acceptance?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I interviewed at NAU at the end of September 2019, found out I was on the waitlist mid-November 2019, and then was accepted off the waitlist at the beginning of January!  The interview was a full day, we started out with a presentation, then broke off into half the group going on a tour and the other half went into groups of 3 to do group interviews. We all had lunch together after that, then had one on one interviews the rest of the afternoon. I liked the overall set up! They told us that that we wouldn't be notified of any decisions until all interviews were completed, and they completed most interviews from Sept-November. Let me know if you have any other questions!