Willing to Edit Personal Statements!

Hi!

I am headed to PA school this fall at the University of Iowa. When I applied, I only had about 1300 patient care hours. I believe that my success was largely due to strong writing for my essay. 

Anyways - I currently have reduced hours at work due to COVID-19. I was paid to edit essays at my college's writing lab and would be happy to look over a few if applicants for this coming cycle would like an extra set of eyes. DM me!

13 minutes ago, minnesotaprepa said:

Hi!

I am headed to PA school this fall at the University of Iowa. When I applied, I only had about 1300 patient care hours. I believe that my success was largely due to strong writing for my essay. 

Anyways - I currently have reduced hours at work due to COVID-19. I was paid to edit essays at my college's writing lab and would be happy to look over a few if applicants for this coming cycle would like an extra set of eyes. DM me!

How much will you charge for it?

• 2 weeks later...