On 7/5/2020 at 7:22 AM, Jryland said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/562491091086511/?ref=share

Would you guys like to join a fb group for the 2023 cohort so we can meet each other? I know it’s early but I’d love to get a group started!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just requested to join the fb group! Ty for making it ^__^ Got the acceptance call on Friday, and I’m super stoked!  I’m excited to meet y’all in person in January 😄

• Like 1

Hey all,

Congratulations to everyone getting in. I'm aiming to get in for the January 2022 cohort and I know I'm early but I had a few questions. Because they are off cycle slightly I'm a bit confused will the option for their program be available for the current 2020-2021 cycle in November or do I have to wait for 2021-2022 CASPA cycle to open. Also if you all could share your stats, what you did on your application/interview to get in that would be great. This is one of my top choices because although I live in the Bay Area I have a huge connection to Santa Cruz County (as I did my undergraduate there and my doctor and I travel there to see patients once a month) and I feel like their mission statement is the one out of all the programs where I fit the best. 

14 hours ago, weeitsvi said:

FYI, not everyone in the group is for that cohort and not everyone in the cohort may be in that group.

Oh yeah sorry I could see how me saying that could be misleading, I just meant it as a rough estimate

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 11:28 AM, Jryland said:

When should we start looking into financial aid/PLUS loans? I applied with Fafsa back in March but I’d like to speak with the CSUMB financial aid office about what to do to get disbursements before January.

Hey, I am a current student from the second cohort. As far as I know they do not disperse any funds until you start. I believe I got my refund 1-2 weeks after starting. If you have any other question feel free to reach out, happy to help. 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...