49 minutes ago, AlPal15 said:

I thought that interviews were originally planned for this month? Has anyone heard whether that timeline has changed or how interviews will be conducted? Or is the only response, that we'll hear about our application status by July?

I emailed admission a few weeks ago and received the same generic email that everyone else got about hearing back by July. I wonder if they are waiting to see how social distancing guidelines play out to maybe be able to conduct interviews in person? 

• Like 1

Hi! Got an interview for June 29th! 

Just curious, did anyone else apply for the Spring 2020 cycle and end up getting an invite to this application cycle instead?

I applied in July 2020 with the intention of starting at CSUMB in Jan 2020, but the school didn't get back to me until today. I just assumed that maybe they sent me a rejection that I missed in my Junk folder because they already started their Jan 2020 cohort. 

I'm just a little confused, but thrilled nonetheless! 🙂

2 hours ago, dreamofPA said:

For those of you who are interviewing, have you completed the Calstate apply application? Are we required to re-enter all of the same information (like colleges attended, grades, experiences, etc) that we entered in CASPA? 

When you created your CalState Apply account did you find an option for Spring 2021? I only see options for 2020 right now 

image.jpg

Edited by Jryland

On 6/12/2020 at 12:47 AM, bflorece said:

Did anyone get a reply confirmation/follow up email after confirming your interview invite? I confirmed my attendance when I got the invitation on Tuesday but I haven't heard anything back. 

I sent a confirmation email as well and have not heard back either. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2020 at 10:56 AM, dreamofPA said:

For those of you who are interviewing, have you completed the Calstate apply application? Are we required to re-enter all of the same information (like colleges attended, grades, experiences, etc) that we entered in CASPA? 

DiD you by any chance get the answers to this question....

do we have to fill out everything again?

On 6/11/2020 at 1:31 PM, Jryland said:

When you created your CalState Apply account did you find an option for Spring 2021? I only see options for 2020 right now 

image.jpg

Admissions said to select Fall 2020 and then you can selected CSUMB under schools.

Edited by dreamofPA
  • Like 2