3 hours ago, Jryland said:

Many schools have been conducting interviews online with zoom. Is anyone else worried about the interviews being online and how to stand out? 

As far as I know CSUMB interviews are scheduled for June hopefully by that time everything will be cleared. 

• Like 2

On 3/28/2020 at 2:14 PM, Jryland said:

Many schools have been conducting interviews online with zoom. Is anyone else worried about the interviews being online and how to stand out? 

I actually had an interview for a different school via zoom a few days ago.. it wasn't bad at all. It mimic'ed the same style/schedule as it would in person.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, desertdweller said:

Hi! Does anyone know when they will be sending out invites?

Hi ! in regards to this matter I have emailed Adam and he has responded back  saying  that July is the latest applicants will receive any notice on their status, and the interviews are scheduled for June. (BTW this email was on Mar 23rd).  According to that info they should  sent out  the invitations in May I guess.

Edited by Ritaa
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Ritaa said:

Hi ! in regards to this matter I have emailed Adam and he has responded back  saying  that July is the latest applicants will receive any notice on their status, and the interviews are scheduled for June. (BTW this email was on Mar 23rd).  According to that info they should  sent out  the invitations in May I guess.

Great! Thank you so much!

As we wait for interview invites I can’t help but be anxious about the fact that I applied with less than 500 community service hours. Other than the “community service in underserved areas”, I fit their description of a competitive applicant. Anyone else have less than 500 community service or know if that will automatically disqualify me?  

• Like 1

As we wait for interview invites I can’t help but be anxious about the fact that I applied with less than 500 community service hours. Other than the “community service in underserved areas”, I fit their description of a competitive applicant. Anyone else have less than 500 community service or know if that will automatically disqualify me?  

Have you received the verification email?

Yes, my application was verified on 3/19 and I got an email on 3/23 stating that it was under review by admissions team. I only have around 250 volunteer hours 

I thought the ones that have received the verification letters have the right admission requirements. but still they will choose the ones who have the higher qualifications. . I am not sure! It is better to email Adam    mspa_admissions@csumb.edu . Hope we will hear from them very soon. Good luck!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dreamofPA said:

I have been wondering the same thing! I'm eagerly waiting for any communications from the program. 

I have emailed the school to check if the invitations are sent out, as soon as I get a respond I will let you know!

• Like 6

Hi everyone! I have received a response from the school stating that the Admission Committee is still reviewing all applications and will notify students no later than July regarding their status.

The Admissions Committee is still reviewing all appl
 The Admissions Committee is still reviewing all applications.  We will notify students no later than July regarding their application status.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Ritaa said:

Hi everyone! I have received a response from the school stating that the Admission Committee is still reviewing all applications and will notify students no later than July regarding their status.

The Admissions Committee is still reviewing all appl
 The Admissions Committee is still reviewing all applications.  We will notify students no later than July regarding their application status.

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we all hear back within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed! Just out of curiosity, have any of you guys applied to CSUMB in previous cycles?

11 hours ago, dreamofPA said:

Thanks for the update! Hopefully we all hear back within the next few weeks. Fingers crossed! Just out of curiosity, have any of you guys applied to CSUMB in previous cycles?

This is my first time applying for PA program!

• 2 weeks later...