Clinical Rotations During COVID-19

Hi everyone! With all the changes brought on by COVID-19 I was wondering what other programs were planning in regards to clinicals this upcoming year. At my program they currently aren't letting PA students or med students on any rotations. I have one more month of didactic left and am terrified they will try to switch my clinicals to some online curriculum and I'll come out of the program incompetent due to lack of hands-on experience. I had just talked to one of the faculty members and they said they were still up in the air about what they were going to do. Any other programs out there come to any decisions on how they're going to handle the situation yet?  

You can't graduate without hands on experience. The almighty Arc-PA reserves the right to access your actual patient contact hours and if you don't have any...then...enough said. Also, the Arc-PA issued a statement days ago about how they expect things to be handled until 4/1, but it will go on longer than that...I have 3 rotations left and now have to hurry up and wait...considering picking up my per diem.