Has anyone here in the Yale online PA program. If so what were the three essays about that you had to complete in the CASPA. Also has anyone been admitted into a PA program with an online degree and online science courses with labs?

This upcoming cycle will be my first year applying, but I have been tracking the Online program since it started a few years ago. They used to have the essay prompts available on their website, but since they are moving to CASPA this year, the prompts aren't available until CASPA opens (as you have noticed). I actually called the admissions office yesterday, and one of the women there told me that the prompts are subject to change, so I hesitate sharing what they used to be. 

I am 2 classes away from finishing 90% my degree online, and that includes labs online (minus A&P as well as Chem). To make sure Yale would accept all of my courses (and my degree), I contacted admissions and sent them my course info and they confirmed that they accept my courses. 

Best of luck to you,

Emily