PA schools for a Canadian?

Hey all,

I'm a Canadian interested in pursuing PA schools (and possibly sticking around and working in the US post-graduation). I was hoping to find a short-list of schools that are international/canadian applicant friendly.

A little about myself:

- My gpa is ~3.45 give or take (last 2 years are around 3.7; there's been an upward trend)

- I've taken the basic science courses (intro bio, intro chem, orgo, anatomy, physiology, microbio, stats) but haven't taken any english classes

- I have ~1000 hours of direct patient-care in a medical clinic, 300+ more hours in a volunteer position ins hospitals/clinic

- I haven't written the GRE (I'd prefer to find a school that doesn't require it)

So with all that said, do I have a shot at a US school, and if, any ideas which schools?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

I'm a Canadian interested in pursuing PA schools (and possibly sticking around and working in the US post-graduation). I was hoping to find a short-list of schools that are international/canadian applicant friendly.

A little about myself:

- My gpa is ~3.45 give or take (last 2 years are around 3.7; there's been an upward trend)

- I've taken the basic science courses (intro bio, intro chem, orgo, anatomy, physiology, microbio, stats) but haven't taken any english classes

- I have ~1000 hours of direct patient-care in a medical clinic, 300+ more hours in a volunteer position ins hospitals/clinic

- I haven't written the GRE (I'd prefer to find a school that doesn't require it)

So with all that said, do I have a shot at a US school, and if, any ideas which schools?

Thanks in advance!

Hey all,

A little about myself:

Thanks in advance!

Archived