Satellite sites- Lockhaven University, Pennsylvania

Hello everyone,

Just curious to see if anyone has attended or researched Lockhaven's satellite program. They have 4 satellite programs. I'm particularly interested in the one in Harrisburg, which is fairly new. I'm concerned about the "streaming" class approach. I asked one of the counselors at LU and he said PANCE pass rates were about the same ( from main campus vs. satellite). If anyone has any experience with this, PLEASE share!!!

Thank you!!!

Hello everyone,

Just curious to see if anyone has attended or researched Lockhaven's satellite program. They have 4 satellite programs. I'm particularly interested in the one in Harrisburg, which is fairly new. I'm concerned about the "streaming" class approach. I asked one of the counselors at LU and he said PANCE pass rates were about the same ( from main campus vs. satellite). If anyone has any experience with this, PLEASE share!!!

Thank you!!!

Hello everyone,

Thank you!!!

Archived