Neurosurgery first assist billing

Hi - Have an opportunity to work part time for a neurosurgeon and will be first assisting on cases... 

He wants a fee schedule from me, how much should I charge per case? For example, 1-3 level ACDF/TLIF/Laminectomies/Discectomies etc.  I know he takes only out of network insurance policies or global UCR

I have significant experience w/ all the above

Any help or perspective would be appreciated 

Thanks

• 2 months later...

So I believe that he will cover me for malpractice, he has blanket insurance coverage, I will come up with a first assist billing fee schedule, based on the surgery, for example a one level cervical fusion, versus two level cervical fusion, at at higher rate. It will be more than I would make working at any practice at an hourly rate, and it works for the both of us

However I still question whether it would have been better to take a percentage of the total assist fee.  The other caveat is that some insurances such as PIP would be exhausted from the fee of the primary surgeon leaving me with nothing