Sign in to follow this  
Karla

Applicants for April 1- August 31, 2012

I talked to the PA program secretary and she said that many of the decisions would be made this week, but I wasn't sure if they were going to let anyone know. I thought they mentioned that some applicants would hear back from them before that January/February notification. Maybe I just dreamt it! :) Waiting until February is torture!

Has anyone heard from UTHSCSA?

At the interview in Nov. they said they would start sending out acceptances on Jan. 19. Then again... this Monday is MLK so... yeah.

EC_11: I hadn't logged in at all! I am so so sorry. I guess it might be too late right now but yes, I was at UT Southwestern Interview in September. LOL Sorry again.

I called earlier and they said that acceptances would be sent out by 4p today. They said wait list and rejection notifications would follow next week. I didn't hear anything today, but was wondering if anyone else did?

I received my acceptance email as well. I'm so excited. Good luck to everyone and Congrats to those who have been accepted. =)

Congrats and welcome. Prepare yourselves and especially your families and loved ones that you aren't going to be around much for the next couple + years.

Asusundevil, I was placed on the alternate list and received a call last Friday offering me a seat. I declined the offer as I already accepted somewhere else. Just want to let you know that you still stand a chance. Best of luck to you!

I received a call Friday offering me a seat off the alternate list, so they're still pulling off the list! I was accepted at a different program and declined the offer. Best of luck!!