Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

Hey y'all!

I submitted my app on 06/11, received app complete on 6/19, invited for an interview on 8/12. All of you who did not get it this time, don't give up. This is my 3rd cycle applying (1st time applying to this particular program) to PA school and my first interview. It will happen in due time. Good luck! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, mylocopinocci said:

Got my rejection on Friday in my email. First rejection of the cycle and kind of disappointed because RF was my "safety" school. I guess there are no safety PA schools. But we move forward! Congrats to anyone who got an interview! 

ps anyone else who got rejected and want to share stats feel free to message me. 

Do you mind sharing when you applied and your application was verified? 

Just got the rejection letter, too. For those of you who got rejected, what were your stats? I thought some of my numbers were pretty good. 2,000 PCE. 300 research hours. 3.5 GPA. LOR from the division head. Worked in an ER during COVID in a hospital with predominantly COVID patients. My GRE was not great due to my Quantitative score, but the other two were above 50%

Question for everyone interviewing tomorrow, did you receive your separate email from prospecthrMMI with log-in info for the MMI portion? As far as I can tell I have not and Maryn's email states to email her if we have yet to receive it. Thank you very much!

EDIT: Never mind! Searched through my inbox and it was sent one week ago 8/20. Hope this may help someone! 

Edited by sc215266

I interviewed today. Me and 2 other applicants had our faculty member missing from the MMI so we met with Maryn for another mini-interview of sorts after our MMI session. Overall the interview was great, the students on the panel were amazing and answered all of our questions wonderfully. Hopefully we find success! Good luck to everyone at the September interview!

• Upvote 1

I loved the MMI interview and I think it will only get better in the future as this was RFU’s first virtual interview day. I don’t want to speak to the content of the MMIs as we are all bound to confidentiality, but I believe today’s interviewees will hear back within a couple of weeks. Good luck everyone!

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tkann58 said:

Hope those that interviewed get good news soon! For those that ent today, how was the MMI and interview process itself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought the interview process went very well given the last minute changes! However, I thought this particular MMI was challenging. I'll be honest I didn't enjoy it 😕 I left feeling like I didn't do well because the questions were intense and unlike any other interview I've done. Who knows, but the students seemed very down to earth and genuine! 

Edited by mave6
spelling
  • Upvote 1

I thought the interview process went very well given the last minute changes! However, I thought this particular MMI was challenging. I'll be honest I didn't enjoy it [emoji53] I left feeling like I didn't do well because the questions were intense and unlike any other interview I've done. Who knows, but the students seemed very down to earth and genuine! 

I’m sorry to hear about your experience. Do you mind sharing how you prepared for the interview?