On 7/16/2020 at 4:48 PM, Alliecatsupreme said:

Submitted 05/23

verified 06/05

interview offer 07/02

good luck everyone!! 

Hi! Congrats :) I hope your interview goes well.  Do you mind sharing your stats?  Also, did you apply with any outstanding prerequisites?

On 7/19/2020 at 6:26 PM, KennedyUmich2019 said:

Hi! Congrats 🙂 I hope your interview goes well.  Do you mind sharing your stats?  Also, did you apply with any outstanding prerequisites?

Thank you! Good luck this cycle! I didn’t have any outstanding prereqs. My application isn’t academic strong , if it gives anyone hope out there!!

sGPA: 2.96

cGPA: 3.3

GRE: 309

PCE: 6,350 (EMT)

Leadership: 2,200

Volunteering: 400 

shadowing: 370

LORs: 2 PAs, 1 supervisor 

• Like 1

Has anyone passed the 6 week period reached out to admissions? I think I might reach out.

I was thinking of reaching out as well. I might wait another week, but let me know if you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Alliecatsupreme said:

Thank you! Good luck this cycle! I didn’t have any outstanding prereqs. My application isn’t academic strong , if it gives anyone hope out there!!

sGPA: 2.96

cGPA: 3.3

GRE: 309

PCE: 6,350 (EMT)

Leadership: 2,200

Volunteering: 400 

shadowing: 370

LORs: 2 PAs, 1 supervisor 

You seriously have some amazing experience! I bet that will make you stand out. Thanks for sharing, I hope you get your dream school!

I was just rejected today. Sucks but I guess it was for the best. I applied 5/28 verified 5/29. Rejected 7/21

Has anyone reached out that hasn’t heard anything? My application has been complete since 6/5.

8 hours ago, spiderloo10 said:

Has anyone got an interview offer within the last weekish? Feel like they haven’t invited anyone lately 

I got an interview offer today! (app submitted 6/8, verified 6/9, confirmation email 6/10)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, turquoise77 said:

I got an interview offer today! (app submitted 6/8, verified 6/9, confirmation email 6/10)

Hi! Congrats! I hope it goes well! Do you mind sharing your stats? And did you have any outstanding prerequisites?

I got an email this week saying my application would continue to be under further review (after the initial six weeks was over). Did anyone else get that same email?

1 hour ago, PrePAJen said:

I got an email this week saying my application would continue to be under further review (after the initial six weeks was over). Did anyone else get that same email?

Yeah I’m at 7 weeks and did not get this email. When were you confirmed by RFU? Any outstanding prereqs?

28 minutes ago, Stutterlifts said:

Yeah I’m at 7 weeks and did not get this email. When were you confirmed by RFU? Any outstanding prereqs?

I’m at about 7wks as well. I was confirmed 6/5. No outstanding prereqs. I do know that they send out both interview invites and rejections on a rolling basis though. So no news is good news 

Hi! Congrats! I hope it goes well! Do you mind sharing your stats? And did you have any outstanding prerequisites?

Hey! Thank you and good luck to you too!! Here are my stats: cGPA 3.9, sGPA 3.86, PCE 2100 (clinical research assistant, psych tech), HCE 500ish (volunteering at a hospital, non clinical work in healthcare related research). I also talked about my experience as a first generation college student in my diversity statement

Hey! Thank you and good luck to you too!! Here are my stats: cGPA 3.9, sGPA 3.86, PCE 2100 (clinical research assistant, psych tech), HCE 500ish (volunteering at a hospital, non clinical work in healthcare related research). I also talked about my experience as a first generation college student in my diversity statement

also I don’t have any outstanding prereqs

On 7/9/2020 at 11:52 AM, ap597 said:

Me. And my application has been complete since 6/5.

same, I haven't heard anything and my application has been complete since 6/6. Not even a denial email...unsure what to think about this.

12 minutes ago, DTHAI said:

Has anyone reached out? It's been 8 weeks since I've been verified 😕 

I think I am going to email them tomorrow just to double check. I was verified June 6th and havent heard back.. 

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, icexmetal said:

I think I am going to email them tomorrow just to double check. I was verified June 6th and havent heard back.. 

Let us know what they say! I’m thinking of reaching out soon too 

• Upvote 1

I’m going on week 8 as well.... Has anyone recently (within the last week) gotten a rejection or interview invite? Or has anyone who hasn’t heard back reached out?