2 minutes ago, ap597 said:

Me. And my application has been complete since 6/5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same 😔

• Like 1

Me too :,(

My application has been complete since this day too. :( I think we’ll hear back in the next week or two because they said we’d hear back in 6 weeks from June 5th

• Like 1

Hey guys, I'm pretty excited but a bit superstitiously afraid to say I scheduled my interview for Sept. 11th.

My application was verified by CASPA 6/22, Rosalind Franklin sent the email for a complete application 6/24, and I was offered the interview on 7/8.

I actually have a big question though! Even though this program is moving to virtual interviews, does anyone know if they will still use a (MMI) format through zoom? Or will they be switching to the more standard PA interview format?

Edited by ElectricalAnteater
Typo
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ElectricalAnteater said:

Hey guys, I'm pretty excited but a bit superstitiously afraid to say I scheduled my interview for Sept. 11th.

My application was verified 6/22 and I was offered the interview on 7/8.

I actually have a big question though! Even though this program is moving to virtual interviews, does anyone know if they will still use a (MMI) format through zoom? Or will they be switching to the more standard PA interview format?

Yay congrats! Was 6/22 the day you received the email saying your application file is complete and ready for review?

4 hours ago, arr5559 said:

My application has been complete since this day too. 😞 I think we’ll hear back in the next week or two because they said we’d hear back in 6 weeks from June 5th

Me neither. Verified 5/13 and completed 6/5 :(. 

8 hours ago, arr5559 said:

Has anyone not heard anything back? Not even a denial or interview opportunity?

Me! Application complete on 6/15 and not a peep since.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, prepa911 said:

Yay congrats! Was 6/22 the day you received the email saying your application file is complete and ready for review?

Whoops 6/22 was when I was CASPA Verified. The completion and review email from Rosalind Franklin was sent 6/24

On 7/9/2020 at 8:50 AM, arr5559 said:

Has anyone not heard anything back? Not even a denial or interview opportunity?

I have not either and was complete 6/6

GPA: 3.98
GRE Verbal: 165
GRE Quant: 161
GRE Writing: 6.0
~ 1300 PCE hours as an oncology /urology floor CNA
~ 3000 hours professional lab research
~ 40 hours shadowing PAs
~ 200 hours volunteering
Lmk if I forgot to address a certain category. 

Hi! How soon after your interview did you find out that you were accepted? I know you declined but I’m curious to know how much time it will take to know after mine

On 7/13/2020 at 2:52 PM, Oatmeal77 said:

Does RFU send rejection emails?

Yes, I just received a rejection email. Got confirmation they received my app on 6/23. 

Good luck to everyone else!

On 7/2/2020 at 8:09 PM, hopefulpa9485 said:

Got declined today. Best of luck everyone!

Stats if anyone is interested:

GPA 3.7, sGPA 3.7, have both a bachelor's and masters

PCE: 4000

HCE: 500

Volunteer: 300

GRE: 301

LOR: From MD, PA, supervisor, and professor

Did the diversity statement.

My stats and degrees closely resemble yours and I was denied as well. 

Good luck for all of those who are still in the running! 

• Like 1

Did anyone who got an interview have prereqs in progress?

Or did anyone who submitted early, who haven't heard back, have prereqs in progress?

I submitted early, in May, haven’t heard back for and interview and haven’t been declined yet. I have a&p2 in progress.

Omg same exact situation here. I wonder if thats why we haven't heard back. They said on their website we can have in progress prereqs but it may delay the review process, which really sounds like we cant have in progress stuff if we want to get reviewed early lol

20 minutes ago, csun1895 said:

Did anyone who got an interview have prereqs in progress?

Or did anyone who submitted early, who haven't heard back, have prereqs in progress?

I have biochem in progress and was confirmed on 6/5. 

I received the email on June 5th that my application was ready for review and it will take up to 6 weeks for the admissions committee to review my application. Welllllll Friday (in 2 days) is the 6 week deadline and I haven’t heard anything yet should I email them on Monday if I don’t hear anything by this Friday?

I have biochem in progress and was confirmed on 6/5. 

So sample size of 3 very small but im hoping thats the case! My stats are similar to the people who got an interview/ which is why i was wondering. Hopefully we'll hear back/there are several empty seats by the time we're done with prereqs.

Omg same exact situation here. I wonder if thats why we haven't heard back. They said on their website we can have in progress prereqs but it may delay the review process, which really sounds like we cant have in progress stuff if we want to get reviewed early lol

I don’t have any classes in progress, was confirmed 6/5, and still haven’t heard anything either!

I don’t have any classes in progress, was confirmed 6/5, and still haven’t heard anything either!

Officially received a rejection email this afternoon. Bummed, but everything happens for a reason! My app was under review for a little over 4 weeks if that helps anyone get a feel for the timeline. 

Good luck to you all!