• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ACCEPTED TO ROSALIND FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY!!!! This has been my dream program and a symbol for so many years through my PA school journey. I can’t express how honored I am for this achievement. I hope f

After much thought, I have declined my seat for this amazing program. It brings me joy knowing this will create an opportunity for another deserving student to thrive at RFU. This was my dream school,

I just gave up my acceptance to RFU for this year. RFU is a lovely, supportive program with a great community feel and I struggled to make this decision but I was accepted into a program that is

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I just gave up my acceptance to RFU for this year.

RFU is a lovely, supportive program with a great community feel and I struggled to make this decision but I was accepted into a program that is a better fit for my partner and I.

I hope this opens up a seat for one of you folks out there!

Hang in there! The cycle isn't over yet!

• Like 5
3 hours ago, prePAPAPA said:

Anyone got invitations for a January interview? I haven’t heard anything from them and wondering if they send out rejections after all interviews are done?

When they offered me an interview I had the option of either the December or January session. The December slot was already full by the time I saw the email. They called me the day before the 12/11 date to offer me a slot that opened up, so things are constantly changing and there’s still hope that you might hear from them! Keep your eyes on your emails and answer your phone calls! Best of luck! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 11:35 AM, GIG1997 said:

Does anyone know when the January interview date is? I was waitlisted and I'm trying to figure out when the waitlist will be ranked. Good luck to those interviewing this month! 

January interview is this Friday 1/15!

• Like 1