Jump to content

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, AnonymousPrePA said:

Was rejected as well from the 10/9 Interview. Congrats to those who got in!

Keep your head up. If you haven’t been accepted anywhere else there’s a program out there for you!. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys, I know it's really late but do you think I can still apply to this school? I can see that alot of people are already in the interview process and are already being accepted. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, thika said:

Hey guys, I know it's really late but do you think I can still apply to this school? I can see that alot of people are already in the interview process and are already being accepted. Thanks!

I think it all boils down if it is worth the application fees from both CASPA and the school. The school is rolling admissions so each interview window passes then the chances of getting in get smaller (unless people rescind their acceptance). For reference, there should be 4 more interview dates to my knowledge.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmm, that definitely is something to consider. Does this school have a supplemental other than the diversity essay?

11 hours ago, JStaana said:

I think it all boils down if it is worth the application fees from both CASPA and the school. The school is rolling admissions so each interview window passes then the chances of getting in get smaller (unless people rescind their acceptance). For reference, there should be 4 more interview dates to my knowledge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, thika said:

Hmm, that definitely is something to consider. Does this school have a supplemental other than the diversity essay?

 

Nope just diversity essay, GRE, and then Application processing fee.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2020 at 2:37 PM, drspacewoman said:

Hi everyone, 

Just received an interview invite last night. Only date with open spots is not until January but, hey, I'll take it! 

Others have mentioned getting on the waitlist for other dates however I didn't see that as an option when registering on the portal - did all of you waitlist peeps reach out separately or was this something built into the sign up?

As the programs fill up the remiaing seats they are less inclined to offer choices for interview dates that they did earlier when they started interviews.  Since they have a long waiting  list that you would be competing against I would suggest that you be  extra well prepared for the January interview. Even if they don''t accept you right away, it would be to your advantage if you are put on waiting list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi everyone! To those who have interviewed, what program was the interview through (zoom, something else)? I have an Ipad pro and want to make sure I don't need to make arrangements to use a different computer for my interview! Thank you!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2020 at 10:01 AM, GIG1997 said:

Hi everyone! To those who have interviewed, what program was the interview through (zoom, something else)? I have an Ipad pro and want to make sure I don't need to make arrangements to use a different computer for my interview! Thank you!! 

It was over Zoom.. if your iPad has worked historically for you for Zoom meetings it should work for this! 

I would recommend to make sure you have a solid internet connection (and even perhaps a mobile hotspot back up). My internet started crapping out in the middle of my interview and although they were super patient as I scrambled to find an alternative (I had to use my phone as a hot spot), it definitely left me frazzled!

Best of luck at your interview!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi all,  So I am confused...

For the supp. application and 35 dollar fee - when do you pay it and do the supp. application? When they offer you an interview or when you submit your CASPA? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, krifuturepa said:

Hi all,  So I am confused...

For the supp. application and 35 dollar fee - when do you pay it and do the supp. application? When they offer you an interview or when you submit your CASPA? 

 

There is no supp. application. Once you submit your CASPA, you should receive an email stating that they've received your application and will give you a checklist of what to do next which are receive your GRE scores and pay the $35 fee. I hope this helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2020 at 3:01 PM, pseudonym said:

It was over Zoom.. if your iPad has worked historically for you for Zoom meetings it should work for this! 

I would recommend to make sure you have a solid internet connection (and even perhaps a mobile hotspot back up). My internet started crapping out in the middle of my interview and although they were super patient as I scrambled to find an alternative (I had to use my phone as a hot spot), it definitely left me frazzled!

Best of luck at your interview!

So helpful! Thank you!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/30/2020 at 3:43 PM, prePApug said:

Received an invite today. The only available option was in January lol, but I was able to sign up for the waitlist for October 9.

Did you have any trouble having signed up for both?  I put myself on waitlist for a late nov date. 
 

If you didn’t get that oct 9 date, maybe check out the options again, I was able to get a spot for dec. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More