Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

For those whose applications are being held for further review... have you heard back at all?

Also congratulation to everyone who has been accepted! And good luck to everyone still interviewing/waiting to hear back. 

Hi everyone, 

Just received an interview invite last night. Only date with open spots is not until January but, hey, I'll take it! 

Others have mentioned getting on the waitlist for other dates however I didn't see that as an option when registering on the portal - did all of you waitlist peeps reach out separately or was this something built into the sign up?

On 9/30/2020 at 9:26 PM, oxyjen said:

For those whose applications are being held for further review... have you heard back at all?

Also congratulation to everyone who has been accepted! And good luck to everyone still interviewing/waiting to hear back. 

I received the email that my application is being held for further review on 9/1 and another email today regarding a status update. Unfortunately I was rejected, but congrats to those that got accepted and best of luck to everyone else still waiting to hear back! 😄

• Like 1

On 9/30/2020 at 11:26 PM, oxyjen said:

I got the email about my app being held for further review on 8/11 and haven't heard back since

I got the email about my app being held for further review on 8/11 and haven't heard back since

Same, I received the “held for further” review email on 8/12 and emailed my assigned advisor about 2 weeks ago for an update and haven’t heard back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, CinCin said:

How long after your interview did you guys hear back?

The last people to get accepted and post here said so on 9/30 from the 9/25 date... So those of us who interviewed last Friday could potentially hear back... later today. It's only a bit terrifying, but I wish everyone, whether you've interviewed or not, the best of luck!! 😁

• Like 1

On 10/9/2020 at 8:37 AM, drspacewoman said:

Hi everyone, 

Just received an interview invite last night. Only date with open spots is not until January but, hey, I'll take it! 

Others have mentioned getting on the waitlist for other dates however I didn't see that as an option when registering on the portal - did all of you waitlist peeps reach out separately or was this something built into the sign up?

I also just signed up for January and I saw no waitlist option for the other interview dates.