Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

Just now, Brittnorton17 said:

@TlcHpc I just got an interview invite as well! I clicked through the first options first and seemed to be put on the waitlist and then confirmed for the only open one. 

Congratulations! I was so happy to see this email! I clicked through the different dates and it appeared that the only opening was December 11th. I confirmed for this date and waitlisted myself for all of the remaining dates. Best of luck to you! Cheering for you and perhaps I will see you in the interview!

• Like 2

Hey everyone! Congrats to all those folks getting interviews/acceptances etc! 

I am hoping that someone who's interviewed already can give me some insight. I have an interview Sept 25th and that's pretty much all I know. I am also starting a new job this week and am nervous about asking for days off. I am wondering if the interview will last all day and if I should ask off for the full day? Or is it 3 hours? Will RFU be sending me more information in the near future? 

Thanks!!!

4 hours ago, milwaukeemaritza said:

Hey everyone! Congrats to all those folks getting interviews/acceptances etc! 

I am hoping that someone who's interviewed already can give me some insight. I have an interview Sept 25th and that's pretty much all I know. I am also starting a new job this week and am nervous about asking for days off. I am wondering if the interview will last all day and if I should ask off for the full day? Or is it 3 hours? Will RFU be sending me more information in the near future? 

Thanks!!!

From start to end (with breaks) it’s about 5- 6 hours. I’d recommend taking the whole day off.  RFU will send out a few emails with more details around 1-2 weeks prior. 

• Like 1

After much thought, I have declined my seat for this amazing program. It brings me joy knowing this will create an opportunity for another deserving student to thrive at RFU. This was my dream school, but starting a family on the opposite side of the country was something I didn't anticipate during my pre-PA journey. I wish the upcoming cohort the absolute best that life has to offer! 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

On 9/8/2020 at 5:47 PM, TlcHpc said:

Congratulations! I was so happy to see this email! I clicked through the different dates and it appeared that the only opening was December 11th. I confirmed for this date and waitlisted myself for all of the remaining dates. Best of luck to you! Cheering for you and perhaps I will see you in the interview!

I just signed up for the December 11th date as well! Looking forward to potentially meeting! 🙂 

Does everyone who gets an interview get an email telling them their application is under review prior to the interview email? I only got one that said my application was complete.

Are you talking about the one that says it’s complete and ready for review, and it’ll take up to 6 weeks to review your file?

I haven’t been offered an interview yet, but that’s the last email I got too (on 8/25).

On ‎7‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 1:58 PM, ap597 said:

Has anyone reached out that hasn’t heard anything? My application has been complete since 6/5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not heard anything and I was verified 7/10. I was thinking about reaching out very soon. What do you think

Edited by mmjpa

On 9/25/2020 at 2:37 PM, mmjpa said:

I have not heard anything and I was verified 7/10. I was thinking about reaching out very soon. What do you think

In response to my last post, just received a “status update” in their portal 9/30. I was declined, but best of luck to all those still waiting to hear. Most importantly, congrats to those who are accepted. You’ll do great things ❤️

• Like 2