Rosalind Franklin 2020-2021 Cycle

On 8/28/2020 at 2:55 PM, ekc5755 said:

I loved the MMI interview and I think it will only get better in the future as this was RFU’s first virtual interview day. I don’t want to speak to the content of the MMIs as we are all bound to confidentiality, but I believe today’s interviewees will hear back within a couple of weeks. Good luck everyone!

On 8/29/2020 at 8:52 AM, mave6 said:

I thought the interview process went very well given the last minute changes! However, I thought this particular MMI was challenging. I'll be honest I didn't enjoy it 😕 I left feeling like I didn't do well because the questions were intense and unlike any other interview I've done. Who knows, but the students seemed very down to earth and genuine! 

How long was the day, and what was the schedule like? Was there an informational session/breakout sessions with current students along with the MMI? Trying to see what to expect 🙂

11 hours ago, PAlizard said:

How long was the day, and what was the schedule like? Was there an informational session/breakout sessions with current students along with the MMI? Trying to see what to expect 🙂

It ran from about 10:30 CST to 4:00pm, but there was a 2 hour break while other students completed the MMI. We then came back to the main zoom room for a student Q&A and slideshow. 

• Like 1

Has anyone received an interview invite after being told their application is being held for further review? I’m assuming we wouldn’t hear back at all until the first round of interviews are done but I was just wondering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, mave6 said:

Just received notification that I was waitlisted after my interview. I’m surprised because I thought I did poorly! 

I also just got an email notification saying I was waitlisted after the interview. I am gutted. I definitely thought I could have answered some of the questions better, but I am honestly a little surprised. This was my top choice and I wanted this so badly. 

ACCEPTED TO ROSALIND FRANKLIN UNIVERSITY!!!! This has been my dream program and a symbol for so many years through my PA school journey. I can’t express how honored I am for this achievement. I hope for the opportunity to meet many of you talented and amazing individuals. Congrats to everyone, you should be so proud of yourselves!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4