Science GPA

Guest hubbardtim48

It is program specific. Some will tell you they are looking at one or the other, while some programs will tell you they look at both. From what I have seen/been through, it seems that adcoms like the pre-reqs GPA better, but if one has lots of good grades in upper division courses then this can help sway them from your lower pre-req. GPA.

Guest hubbardtim48

It is program specific. Some will tell you they are looking at one or the other, while some programs will tell you they look at both. From what I have seen/been through, it seems that adcoms like the pre-reqs GPA better, but if one has lots of good grades in upper division courses then this can help sway them from your lower pre-req. GPA.

Guest hubbardtim48

Depends on the school, I imagine. They'll all have the CASPA sGPA. Some schools calculate a separate GPA based on specific criteria. One example that does this is ISU. They say you need XYZ classes and use the grade from those as a determining factor to offer an interview.

Depends on the school, I imagine. They'll all have the CASPA sGPA. Some schools calculate a separate GPA based on specific criteria. One example that does this is ISU. They say you need XYZ classes and use the grade from those as a determining factor to offer an interview.

Archived