As I am preparing to study for the PANCE, I am curious as to how people best prepared for the exam. I am wondering if making flashcards of bolds/italicized/underlined topics and tables within PANCE PREP PEARLS in addition to going through tons of Rosh Review questions and NCCPA practice tests would be adequate. Thanks all for your help and insight!

You and I are in the same boat.  I've been doing a ton of Rosh questions and then supplementing with PPP.  I've been finding it really helpful to study with classmates even if it's on the phone.  Testing each other and talking through things has been helpful for me.  Everybody seems to have their strengths in particular subjects.  Some of the questions on Rosh seem really out there, but I think focusing on the subjects that you're the most deficient in is going to pay off in the end.

I love the UworldPA test bank, the questions are really challenging but it gets your brain working harder. 

Just passed the PANCE today.

I did all 3000 questions in ROSH and it had me at a 477 projected score. I also used UWorld when I finished all of the ROSH questions. And of course Pance Pearls.  I passed with a 446, and took the exam on a combined 9 hours of sleep over two nights. I could not sleep at all prior to the exam as well as this past night thinking about results posting this morning but got it done!

Another classmate passed with a 484 and his Rosh projected score was a 489. 

The week before our PANCE we did the NCCPA Practice Exam A and got about the same in the lower green area. Exam A is tougher than Exam B. 

Good luck!

Edited by JD2012

my favorites!

1. Pance Prep Pearls (obvs)

2. Rosh Review

3. Smarty Pance

4. Books I used for EOR for extra reference

5. UWorld test bank! the questions are very challenging but very good as well. They really make you think

6. OnlineMedEd and Youtube videos to help with concepts im not good with!

The UWorld PA prep has been really helpful! The questions are challenging but the explanations are incredibly helpful. It also has a great flashcard feature that I’ve been using to go over material that I need to focus on!