Took PANCE and freaking out

Guest jb555

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they can post scores within a 2 week period, Usually its thursdays, but they didnt post today....They said they will post either tomorrow, or wednesday (they only post scores on wed, thu and fri).... sucks for those of us that were expecting scores today! hopefully we will hear something tomorrow.

@rmathews619, i didnt start studying until a couple months before graduation. i read through 2 review books, and did Lange questions. i also did the 5-day chicago CME course which was pretty good....a nice review after having been out on rotations for so long. it was 5 days of class from 7am till 6pm with evening practice tests.

they can post scores within a 2 week period, Usually its thursdays, but they didnt post today....They said they will post either tomorrow, or wednesday (they only post scores on wed, thu and fri).... sucks for those of us that were expecting scores today! hopefully we will hear something tomorrow.

@rmathews619, i didnt start studying until a couple months before graduation. i read through 2 review books, and did Lange questions. i also did the 5-day chicago CME course which was pretty good....a nice review after having been out on rotations for so long. it was 5 days of class from 7am till 6pm with evening practice tests.

Archived