New Grad in Cardiothoracic Surgery

New grad 3 months into a non-OR CT surgery role at a level 1 trauma non-academic center. Our service newly started in house night coverage, which will be my role once fully trained. My role will include coverage of tele floor CT surgery patients and ICU patients (along with vascular surgery service calls but that’s for a different post). I will be “solo” for the service but with intensivest in house and virtual ICU available for back up as well. 

I am 3 months in and feel comfortable on the floor. I’m transitioning into being the only provider to round for floor patients, along with doing some evening shits and night shifts (paired with more experienced providers).

My weakness is ICU knowledge. Does anyone know of a course or boot camp that would help with this? I have Bojars, Marino’s ICU book, and took the online version of FCCS. Any other suggestions for surgical critical care/ICU?