South University - West Palm Beach

On 7/31/2020 at 2:08 PM, rudyEMT said:

Hey Guys,

My CASPA was verified July 13th and my GRE scores were reported July 16th. I still haven't received any communication from the program at all. I thought I would at least get a confirmation that they received my application by now judging from previous posts. Anyone  else in the same boat?

Submitted CASPA July 1. Verified July 10. South University Savannah notified me that the application was received July 10 and South University Tampa notified me on July 15.  I did not get a confirmation/received email from South University West Palm. Does anyone have an admissions contact we could reach out to?

Guess I applied too late

Edited by danielle0

On 8/5/2020 at 5:45 PM, justanotherprepa said:

I interviewed on 07/28 and received an acceptance on 07/31!! I am so excited to be a part of this program and could not be happier! Congrats to everyone already accepted and good luck to those still interviewing! 

Congrats on being accepted!!! I am currently waitlisted and staying hopeful! 

• Upvote 1

On 8/5/2020 at 8:04 PM, ddpa1 said:

Submitted CASPA July 1. Verified July 10. South University Savannah notified me that the application was received July 10 and South University Tampa notified me on July 15.  I did not get a confirmation/received email from South University West Palm. Does anyone have an admissions contact we could reach out to?

Guess I applied too late

On 8/5/2020 at 8:57 PM, Gowmar said:

I have reached out to them at least twice, once in early summer and a couple of weeks ago. Maybe another time as well. I have not gotten any response. Huge red flag to me. I do not think you will have much luck getting any news unfortunately.

Got an email August 7th stating my application was received. 

21 minutes ago, Meredithgv said:

Does anyone if they are going to list the rank on the waitlist at all??? I am currently on it but it seems like a lot of people are and they are still doing interviews with a full cohort already... Very interesting and confusing at the same time. 

I agree with you on that. I don't think they will release a rank. 

• Like 1

On 8/27/2020 at 4:21 PM, Agui661 said:

No news as of yet on getting off the waitlist. I was placed on the waitlist after my interview on 7/16.

I wonder if they are still interviewing for spots.

Fingers crossed!! 

After checking last years page, it looks like people started to hear back around October regarding waitlist spots. I know they were still interviewing this week, but I’m not sure how many more they anticipate doing! And yes, fingers crossed! 😊😊

No news as of yet on getting off the waitlist. I was placed on the waitlist after my interview on 7/16.

Fingers crossed!! 

I'm not sure if they are still interviewing for the waitlist throughout September? I'm also waitlisted (interviewed July 14th). Keeping my fingers crossed with you! 

Fingers crossed!! 

I interviewed on 8/25 and was just offered a waitlist spot today! 

I guess there's a good number of people on that list

4 hours ago, duhkevinz said:

When did you interview?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, lgreg said:

I interviewed on July 29th!

They must have created their own ranking then if they pulled off the waitlist from a later date. But I’m hopeful to get off the waitlist at some point too!!! 🤓

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2020 at 8:10 PM, lgreg said:

I was offered a seat off of the waitlist today but I will not be accepting it, but just wanted to share that they are indeed starting to pull from the waitlist so good luck to everyone and don’t give up hope!!! 

Congratulations!!! Were you notified of your acceptance by email?

• Like 1

Hey guys! 

Just posting stats in case this helps anyone. 

CASPA Verified: May 18th 

Interview Date: July 2nd , was waitlisted 

pulled off waitlist 9/25 , but I’ll be denying because I was accepted elsewhere!  So hopefully this helps out someone on the waitlist 🙂 Good luck to those still interviewing/ waiting for answers! 

• Like 2