South University - West Palm Beach

Hey Guys,

My CASPA was verified July 13th and my GRE scores were reported July 16th. I still haven't received any communication from the program at all. I thought I would at least get a confirmation that they received my application by now judging from previous posts. Anyone  else in the same boat?

On 7/31/2020 at 8:30 PM, Christian97 said:

Hi everyone, I hope you are doing well! Does anyone know how long it takes for them to send a confirmation email once you submit your CASPA application?

My confirmation email took a while. I submitted on July 9th, got confirmation email July 20th and then invite for interview July 21st 

• Upvote 1

On 7/6/2020 at 2:53 PM, dmle225 said:

Hello All! 

I am excited to announce that I have been offered a seat in the upcoming program beginning in January 2021! I was curious as to if anyone else had heard anything from the program? I would like to find out if there is a Facebook page/group to begin to meet other classmates! 

Excited to meet you all, and good luck to those still applying!🥰

Congrats on the acceptance, that is amazing!

22 minutes ago, PAJourney148 said:

I just got an interview invite for 8/25! They said they have currently accepted a full cohort, so this is an interview for a spot on the waitlist. Still an exciting opportunity!!

Congrats and good luck 🙏🏻! But where does it leave everyone else who is currently on the waitlist. I wonder how many people they are putting on waitlist same amount they’ve accepted 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔