Insightful Questions for Application Feedback?

Looking for help brainstorming thoughtful questions in order to get application feedback - besides "how can I make my application stronger?". There is always room for improvement, just looking for the right questions to ask. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Reana
      Hi I was wondering if I should include grants such as the Pell Grant or Texas Excellence Grant as a part of achievements in the CASPA application? It is not necessarily a scholarship, I believe it can be included as an award. Has anyone ever done so? 
    • By medunlea
      Hi! Does anyone know of any programs that once required the GRE and are now no longer requiring it this year due to COVID? I wanted to apply to a few more schools but haven’t taken the GRE. Thanks!
    • By illini96
      So I am currently trying to figure out my credits and classes for the applications but I am having a lot of trouble matching courses. My college was a private college that went by trimesters. My classes were 3 credits each and they did not offer general biology. Instead the sequence went Zoology, Cellular Biology, and Botany and they were 3 credits each. So, if a program requires 4 credits of General Biology, does this mean that those three classes will not satisfy the requirement? Will I have to retake the classes somewhere else then? 
    • By zgharbieh
      Hello everyone! I thought I would start a thread for this cycle. Waiting for my transcripts to be received by caspa and then I plan on submitting. 

• By PrePA1208
      I had to retake one class my freshman year, and I really do not want to waste a few sentences in my personal statement to speak about it. Although, I also understand it is best to address it somewhere. Is there another place on CASPA to discuss shortcomings on your application? I do not see a place, but I want to make sure I am not missing something. 

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More