RE: Human Trafficking Knowledge Survey

To whom it may concern,  

My name is Nicole McAmis and I am a third year medical student at Frank H Netter MD School of Medicine, Quinnipiac University.

During my clerkship year, I realized that most medical professionals and health care workers do not obtain formal training regarding recognizing and treating a victim of human trafficking, which prompted me to create a brief 2 minute survey to collect data regarding the level of knowledge that health care workers have regarding this topic.

We are not collecting any identifying data from participants. The results of this study will be written up for publications that will be read by health professionals and other researchers. The study has been reviewed and determined to be exempt from requiring written consent by the institutional review board at Quinnipiac University. 

The survey can be found at the following link:

https://quinnipiacmed.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_00VzMyHXIl7B5zv

The survey can be taken by: EMTs, fellows, medical assistants, medical students, nurses, nurse practitioners, nursing students, paramedics, physicians, physician assistants, physician assistant students, residents, and social workers.

I would greatly appreciate your help in distributing this survey to all healthcare workers within your network!  

Please let me know. Thank you so much for your consideration. 

Best, 

Nicole E. McAmis

Frank H Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University

MD Candidate, Class of 2021

(805) 794-2076