multiple GRE scores on CASPA

I first took the GREs 2 years ago, thinking they would be a breeze. I did most of my studying the night before, and (not surprisingly) my scores reflected that. I decided to really apply myself and retook them earlier this year and did much, much better on the math and verbal sections. However, my score actually went down slightly on the essay section (5.0 to 4.0).

My biggest question is how to enter this into CASPA. Do I need to enter both of these scores? Do I just enter the most recent? OR do I take my highest from all three sections? The instructions don't address multiple GRE scores.

Help!

If your school actually requires that you put your scores on CASPA then I would worry about it. If not, most schools from what I am aware of don't exact you put your grade on your CASPA app and simply ask thet you send your scores directly to them. This is what I am doing since I am due to take the GREs for the first time on the 22nd this month, and just submitted my CASPA app this morning (crossing fingers).

If your school actually requires that you put your scores on CASPA then I would worry about it. If not, most schools from what I am aware of don't exact you put your grade on your CASPA app and simply ask thet you send your scores directly to them. This is what I am doing since I am due to take the GREs for the first time on the 22nd this month, and just submitted my CASPA app this morning (crossing fingers).

Archived